Georgia-Atlanta

Photography Help

Hi everyone. We are in the process of interviewing photographers and wowwwww...I am overwhelmed at how many there are as well as the diff. ranges in prices. Can I ask you guys who everyone is using for your photography and your reviews so far. Thankssssssss!!

Re: Photography Help

• edited December 2011
    I just booked my photographer earlier this week... for only $450!
    Melody with Splash of Life Photography
    her website: www.splashoflifeportraits.com

Good luck!!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Dom Foto. His style is great, he's a really nice guy, and the mid-range package was just what we were looking for at a great price. ($1199, unlimited time, reproduction rights, photos on disc, and more). Domfoto.com
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • edited December 2011
    Laura Stone of Artstar Photography. She was the first vendor I booked... Love her! She is a little more on the expensive side, but well worth it to me. I love her style!
  • HannahTMooreHannahTMoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Micah Williams Photography www.micah-williams.com for my engagement photos....I actually found her on the knot...she was very inexpensive..she is newer but has such a creative feel for the camera and works out special deals for couples. 
  • maggieiremaggieire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Annie Kaufman of Photo By Gannon, unlimited time, engagement session, online gallery, and CD.  She is super creative, and professional.  We thought she would be really cool to work with too.  Good luck!
  • lavalorelavalore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Kelly Embry Photography. Her work is amazing and she is so very helpful and nice. I'm still trying to decide on which package though. I think we're going with one of the higher ones cause we want an album and prints (for our parents). But, I dont mind because photography is the one area im willing to splurge since the images will last for ever and nothing else from the day will (ok well the pictures and the hubby).
  • edited December 2011
    UPDATE:

DO NOT USE AMY HOGA. She was horrible on communicating anything with me, and she basically left me stranded the week of my wedding. Please stay far away from her. 

• mward68mward68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! If you are still looking, I would love to invite you to visit our website at www.SplashOfLifePortraits.com (referred earlier in this post as well by Megan). Because this is a second business for us, we are able to offer high-quality professional portraits at a fraction of the cost of other photographers, leaving you with more funds to apply to other areas of your wedding planning. Please let me know should you have any questions. (Melody)
  • edited December 2011

Visit www.rebeccabunch.com for all day wedding photography for $499! See website for full details.

• edited December 2011
    I booked with Premier Wedding Photography. I love that I get the rights to my pictures and get 8 hours of coverage. I met Chris and my fiancé and I got along really well with him. His website is chrisbrock.org. I feel in love with his pictures, it is pretty easy to do!
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Jessica*ashley: YOU seem very suspect as all your posts are about Premier Wedding Photography AND you're updating VERY old threads.
  • mandy078mandy078 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG lavalore... i just looked at kelly's site. Her work is awesome! I just sent her an email to see if she has my date available. wish me luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards