Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• tonight: working double header baseball games and double header girls soccer games, stay away storms!!

tomorrow: "athletes for autism" softball games, then going out with one of my BM's who is in town. Super excited, I need some quality girl time.

Sunday: working at my part time job; trying a new recipe for next week
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tonight - driving to my parents house with FI, if FI gets out on time we'll meet my parents for dinner because it's my mom's birthday.

Tomorrow - Shower hosted by my mom :)  Then in the evening we're leaving to go back home.

Sunday - church, organize apartment, get stuff off our to-do list, say goodbye and drive back to Lansing for the last time!  It will be a change to not say goodbye for a week on Sunday nights anymore!
  • Today: research for a paper, lunch with my daddy, and spend the evening relaxing with FI!

Tomorrow: early morning run, some more research/bit of homework, hang out with FI. 

Sunday: same as Saturday!

Not a super exciting weekend but I'm looking forward to it!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Today: Miscellaneous wedding stuff.

Tomorrow: Dress fitting and phone call with FI!!!!

Sunday: Church, Bible study and phone call with my brother and sister in CO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight: Massage, packing and wedding stuff
    Tomorrow: Final Dress Fitting!!!!, Meeting with wedding coordinator, lodging coordinator and florist, then driving to FI.
    Sunday: Church, then FMIL is giving me a shower.  So excited!
  • Tonight - Delivering a cake to my mentor's house for her daughter's 10th birthday. After that I am doing coffee with a business partner to work on some stuff there.

Tomorrow - Shopping with my ladies for a dress for my birthday. Every year there is a really fancy banquet held to benefit Ovarian Cancer Canada including fancy seated meal, champagne toast, etc... this year it falls on my birthday, so I figured what better place to spend my birthday? We're going to try to find something nice for me to wear. After that I have to head home so FI can take the car, he's going to a business meeting while I get some wedding stuff done.

Sunday - Church in the morning. Bringing my friend and her daughter with us, and have to be there early as its our week to be greeters :) After that FI has a couple business meetings while I worry about housework/wedding stuff and then our normal Sun afternoon walk with the pups followed by dinner and budgetting/planning the upcoming week :)
  • Today: dinner and cards at some friends house
    Tomorrow: getting hair done, supposed to go to a wedding, watch final four game
    Sunday: church, then family bridal shower
  • Today:  Starting my data collection statement for my qualitative research methods class.

Tomorrow:  IRB training during the day.  Date night with DH.

Sunday: Church.  Shooting range.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tonight: Mirror, Mirror for Date Night

Saturday: Continuing to unpack and organize the new house.

Sunday: Church, AWANA, and Youth Group

Monday: 12 week ultrasound!!!
  • Tonight:  Buying a new computer keyboard.

Tomorrow:  Going to the beach with DH!

Sunday:  Lunch with my family and dinner with DH's family.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Today - either seeing Hunger Games again or staying home and avoiding some visiting relative drama :P

Tomorrow - no idea - probably work on the budget, since I'm a week behind

Sunday - church and hanging out with DH

Yeah, I know, I'm kinda boring. ;-P
  • Tonight I don't have a ride to Bible Study. :(
    Tomorrow I'm planning on catching up with my reading.
    Sunday I may or may not be able to go to church because I have to go to my best friend's son's one year old birthday party at two and I may have to get a ride with her and her husband, which means leaving early. But I'm hoping to go to church.
    After the birthday party, a group of friends from a young adult ministry I was in in college are meeting up for bowling.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards