Not Engaged Yet

Funny...

I just ran into my VP and she was wearing a coat with black feathers. My first thought was that she looked like cruella devil from 101 dalmations... and now I can't get the song out of my head.
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: Funny...

• Lol. Too funny. It was probably something very "high fashion", which I find usually just looks ridiculous (unless done very carefully). But I'm a jeans and cardigan kind of girl, so my opinion probably doesn't count for much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • When is your last day of work? Are you working all of next week? 10 days?!??!!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• EEK!!

My last day is next Thursday, and it will be a half day. :) That day will be for me to get a massage, my nails done, and my dog to the boarding house.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED!

(I had to get that out)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_funny-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ea5017da-c9c0-4bc6-a638-9e957ecea2e1Post:b5848a61-9d4b-4958-b944-bba0b04840fd">Re: Funny...</a>:
    [QUOTE]EEK!! My last day is next Thursday, and it will be a half day. :) That day will be for me to get a massage, my nails done, and my dog to the boarding house. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED! (I had to get that out)
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]
     <div>Beads Likes this.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards