Florida-West Coast

Come out of hiding ladies!!!! Photobooths, craigslist, chair rentals, flowers, and beach setup

Where is everyone?!  I have a few questions.

1) anyone doing a photobooth? Who are you using? How much is it running you?

2) Is anyone familiar enough with the area to reccomend a local artist? I would like a caricature artist and I'm looking for a student or artist.

3) Who are you using for day of transportation?

4) Who are you using for your chair rentals? Who is setting up your beach ceremony?

PSA: Craigslist has a bunch of great deals!!!
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Come out of hiding ladies!!!! Photobooths, craigslist, chair rentals, flowers, and beach setup

• ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using IN A SNap for the photobooth...but we never planned to have one, we won it at a bridal show. They are about $200 an hour though.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • MrsReynolds12MrsReynolds12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using shutterbooth they are amazing. The price I'm paying wouldn't be accurate unless you were in my particular situation. They are honoring an old quote and we're having a Sunday wedding. For transportation we are considering ambassador limo I love their white phantom!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much help but we're using fabulous photobooth. We have 2 hours free from a gift certificate. For transportation, we're using ambassador limo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • rmjones6rmjones6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out GET THE PCITURE Rentals - they offer monthly specials on their sitre and also if you mention Tampa Bridal Showcase you recevie a FREE custom photo poster

Ambassador Limo- they are great packages! and awesome cars!

all rent city- renting wedding garden chairs!

• NoleBride11NoleBride11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Picture This Moment Photo Booth and they are about $200 an hour, though I did get a discount from paying all up front. I shopped around quite a bit and found this to be a pretty good deal. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My friend used shutter booth which was a HUGE hit at her wedding, so I'm going to try and squeeze that into the budget. Modern Day Events have white folding chiavari chairs that I fell in love with for my outdoor wedding. I found lots of fun things on etsy and still deciding on florists but love Botanical Design Studio and la Vie en rose.
  • LuckyHeatherLuckyHeather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using FabUlous Photo booth.  One of my friends used them at her wedding earlier this month, and they were fantastic.  Great quality pictures.  Fun props.  Everyone had a blast.  Here are the details:

Unlimited prints through 4 hours, disc of all images taken, prop closet and operator attending booth and 12x12 scrapbook of all the pictures with area for guests to sign for $675  Your choice of black & white or color prints and layout preference.

Christy Crawford/Owner
    (813) 263-5334

Hope that helps.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are not having a photobooth at our wedding, but we did hire a caricature artist.  His name is Rich Brown and his website: http://www.richcaricatures.com/Home_Page.html.

For transportation we are using Paradise Worldwide.

Hope this helps!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards