Wedding Etiquette Forum

I see you! -- Happy Sunday

1235»

Re: I see you! -- Happy Sunday

• Bee, I had to break down and buy the 99 cent version, or I was gonna throw my ipad out the window.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • HI LURKER, HI!!! :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Me too, Mrs B. My name is Petals611. I'm new too. We can play.

FI is going to be home soon and wonder why I keep playing on my phone. Maybe I can get him to join.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I made FI sign up and we are in adjacent rooms playing each other.   Doesn't get any cooler than that.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fishy, you're like a WWF ninja, you're so fast.  (And I'm blaming the tiles for the current ass-kicking your ninja self is laying down on me.)

And Petals, I'm challenging you next.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I HAVE TO BE FAST IM PLAYED 27 GAMES!

The Margarita Evolution
  • So when you buy the 99c one they ads go away? Do your games stay?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YES! They go away, and your games stay. Totally worth the 99 cents.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I am the person that waits 3 days to play a word. I'm sure people are annoyed by me haha. 

Also, good afternoon everyone! 
  • I do that, too, GG. Especially during the week. I'm that biitch that'll play words when I go to bed, and when I wake up, and then not the rest of the day.

Consider yourselves warned.

The Margarita Evolution
  • My H will play a word (against me) just as we are getting into bed and turning off the light. He's a jerk like that. 
  • I will probably play randomly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So how does a game end? Is it certain points?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's when you run out of letters or both people run out of moves.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • YEAH GUYS. QUIT PLAYING AND POST.

I decided to go for lunch with my nephews. If I don't play back, it's ok. I haven't died.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Have fun with the nephews!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• lurkers yes, but not abcde, she was mean with a nasty mouth!

I love WWF, I currently have 10 or so games going mostly with my sisters and girlfriends.  Always room for one more.   I play on FB WWF.  Is my user name then my name on FB?  I know kinda silly question.

• Aww, have fun Fish.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can take as long a break as needed to go hang out with two of the most adorable small children on the planet.  I promise not to send a search party... although now I'm envisioning a WWF-based 911 call...

"Hi, I'm calling to report a missing person.  Her name is Fishy.  Yes, Fishy.  Where does she live?  The internet, duh.  And I'm pretty sure she was last seen with a margarita."
    imagemy to-read shelf:
  • Eat THAT 60 point word, Fish!!

• Ok, I'm off to bowl. I will still be playing though. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_see-happy-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b90626f2-17de-4943-85dd-dd3fb5f1236bPost:be71f96c-f6ad-4753-99bf-9dbf67c37003">Re: I see you! -- Happy Sunday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! We are fighting teething in our house but at least we got some sleep last night so maybe we will actually SEE teeth soon.  Today we are going for breakfast at WHole Foods, a long walk around Town Lake, and then lunch at Salt LIck BBQ. They have beef ribs on Sundays and I'm so excited. They are so big, I feel like wilma flintstone eating them, but OMG they are awesome. Like meat candy. I can't wait!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You just made me so incredibly home sick. Honestly. I probably couldn't be more jealous of your awesome day! Have fun!</div><div>
    </div><div>(I'm originally from Austin if that wasn't clear)

</div>
    imageimage
  • YOUR SIXTY POINT WORD WAS A FIST SHAKER, DAMMIT!

The Margarita Evolution
  • What the heck word scored 60 points?!
    imagemy to-read shelf:
  • Believe it or not, the word "king".
    It was just in the right place for some double word and triple letter points.

• I love WWF, that game is so awesome.  FI and I play a lot, though he has to play through FB because he doesn't have a smartphone.  I kinda feel bad, I usually beat him by a lot of points.

I didn't really play it seriously until one of my co-workers and I were talking about games we had played and I said we'd each one some - she made a point of saying (snottily) that I had won 'one' game (which I don't think was true).

After that I made a point of annihilating her.  For a while there it was pretty even but I think I've won the last 6 games we've played, last time by nearly 200 points. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards