Not Engaged Yet
Options

Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition

Stolen from SB. Who do you irrationally hate from the celebrity world?

Mine:
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Cameron Diaz
Alex Rodriguez
Christina Augliera

That's my start.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition

• Options
    Katy Perry

• Options
    Beyonce - I've just always disliked her 

Jessica Alba - She looks like such an arrogant biiitch which was confirmed by my aunt who was an extra in 1 of her movies

Rachel from Big Brother/Amazing Race - If you've seen either of these shows, you'd understand

Kim Kardashian - I don't feel the need to explain this

Mike from Jersey Shore - Such a fucking prick

Scarlet Johansson - In an interview she said something about her being a real woman & having curves & then I saw her IRL & she weighs no more than 100lbs soaking wet

Sarah & Bristol Palin - HATE

• Options
    Kirsten Duntz
    Tom Cruise
    Angelina Jolie
    Keanu Reeves
    Michael Cera
    Robert Pattinson
    Sandra Bullock
    Kristin Stewart

and that's just off the top of my head.

Anniversary

• Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Angelina Jolie
    Any Kardashian 
    Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    Ke$sha - A fuuuking $ in your name?  Really??  Also her songs annoy the piss out of me.
    Paris Hilton - Famous for no reason and keeps acting a fool.
    Tom Cruise - Creeper
    Ashton Kutcher - Something about his Nikon commercials just annoy me.

ETA: Rachel McAdams - my friend played her extra in a movie and said she's a biiitch

ETA2: Reasons
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:5480129e-bfb2-453a-b84d-4284a7785157">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beyonce - I've just always disliked her  Jessica Alba - She looks like such an arrogant biiitch which was confirmed by my aunt who was an extra in 1 of her movies Rachel from Big Brother/Amazing Race - If you've seen either of these shows, you'd understand Kim Kardashian - I don't feel the need to explain this Mike from Jersey Shore - Such a fucking prick Scarlet Johansson - In an interview she said something about her being a real woman & having curves & then I saw her IRL & she weighs no more than 100lbs soaking wet <strong>Sarah & Bristol Palin - HATE</strong>
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Sarah Palin makes my skin crawl...  I get angry just thinking about her.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:6308e98e-83dc-4fb6-85cd-67e155c9d02d">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mitch Hedberg
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

Hating the dead D:

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    I was going to add Snooki, but I just cannot put her in the "celebrity" category.  SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    I mentioned mostly actors, I strongly dislike anyone who has become famous from a reality TV, where they do not have a legit talent.  Anyone on the Jersey shore or the Kardashians...

Anniversary

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:78f6001c-1b78-4f1c-894a-559de2b16108">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mentioned mostly actors, I strongly dislike anyone who has become famous from a reality TV, where they do not have a legit talent.  Anyone on the Jersey shore or the Kardashians...
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:5239a370-6374-4532-a624-65280114e6da">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was going to add Snooki, but I just cannot put her in the "celebrity" category.  SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

ETA: Although, I did say Paris Hilton and she doesn't do anything, either, but she does have some products out there I guess. 
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    The entire Kardashian family (over publicized)
    Kristen Stewart (terrible actress)
    Lance Armstrong (douche)
    Lada Gaga (annoying. though I respect her business skills and talent, couldn't she do something not teeny bopper?)
    Madona (old, stop acting like you are 25. Cheerleaders, really?)
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Kristin Stewart
    Leonardo DiCaprio (not really hate, but I won't watch his movies)
    Christian Bale (I like him as Batman, but he seems to be an asshat)
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:034d5029-b239-4cf9-a5e7-beef1f1d9e36">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]The entire Kardashian family (over publicized) Kristen Stewart (terrible actress) <strong>Lance Armstrong (douche)</strong> Lada Gaga (annoying. though I respect her business skills and talent, couldn't she do something not teeny bopper?) Madona (old, stop acting like you are 25. Cheerleaders, really?)
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

Really??
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks they got famous as a reality star
    All things and people Kardashian
    Angelina Jolie
    Justin Bieber
    Jessica Simpson

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:82bbc83f-c29c-4112-974f-8d43cd5a1b3a">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition : Really??
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

Yes. I think he's a media hound and a player. I also don't trust his sporting record. Just something about him. I really dislike him.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Mel Gibson
    Tom Cruise
    Rosie O'Donnel
    John Mayer
    Toby Keith 
    Angelina Jolie 
    The Kardashians
    I don't mind most of the Jersey Shore people, because I find them ridiculous and hilarious...
    but I HATE Sammi-she's the epitome of a whiny, stupid biiitch, and she spells her name wrong
    Kanye
    AND
    Taylor Swift
    Sarah Palin (a given for me)
    Christina Aguilera (especially since she pissed off my man Adam Levine)
    Chris Brown
    Cameron Diaz
    Julia Stiles
    Donald Trump

ETA: wow, my list is kind of long...
  • Options
    Justin Bieber
    All Kardashions
    All Real House wives
    Everyone from Jersey Shore
    Lil Wayne
    Ke$ha
    Flavor Flav
    Tom Cruise
    Jonah Hill
    Tracey Morgan
    I have more seriously...
  • Options
    Michael Symon:  I feel like he's an arrogant bastard
    Any Kardashian
    Selma Blair:  I don't think she's talented enough, or attractive enough, to be famous.
    Tom Cruise:  I've never seen one good movie he's made.
  • Options
    I'll try to avoid my political hates *coughglennbeckanncoulterrushlimbaughcough*

Ummm:

Kristin Stewart
    Natalie Portman (I don't think she can act, and I seem to be alone in that, so it makes me resentful)
    Nancy Grace
    Kate Gosselin
    Mel Gibson
    Patricia Heaton

I'll add as I think of them.
  • Options
    All of the Tom Cruise hate warms my dark Anonymous heart.

• Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:a33d0868-0b54-40a2-adb9-9a89a16c4974">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition : Hating the dead D:
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]
    Ha, yes. She did say irrational hates. 
  • Options
    Jennifer Lopez. I don't care what she says, she's a diva! Plus, she can't act. Plus she's addicted to relationships and/or love and affection (See also Kim Kardashian for this one). She's a talentless hack. Sure, she's cute, but she ain't all that. She gives me rage-face. 
  • Options
    Angelina Jolie.
    Will Ferrell

I hate them because of reasons.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I agree Jorja about Julia Stiles, forgot about her.

Anniversary

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2012
    Angelina Jolie is the only actress (or even actor) who will make it so I won't go see a movie even if it looks good just because she is in it. That's pretty much it for me.

Danser - Why Sandra Bullock? I love her!

ETA:

Ahstillwell - Why Katy Perry?

• Options
    Kristen Stewart (zero talent, and annoying)
    Katy Perry (because BF has the hots for her)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_who-do-you-hate-celebrity-edition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0b3231d3-9cf3-40cc-8cb9-e08e7bdfb6c3Post:8740d04a-a84b-4a1a-82e8-739bddaf25d5">Re: Who Do You Hate, Celebrity Edition</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jennifer Lopez. I don't care what she says, she's a diva! Plus, she can't act. Plus she's addicted to relationships and/or love and affection (See also Kim Kardashian for this one). She's a talentless hack. Sure, she's cute, but she ain't all that. She gives me rage-face. 
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

Yes! As I was driving to work, I thought of Jennifer Lopez. She also can't sing.
  • Options
    Robert Pattinson
    Kristen Stewart
    Miley Cyrus
    Lindsay Lohan
    Jessica Simpson
    Charlie Sheen
    Nick Cannon
    Kanye West
    Most, if not all, teeny boppers - Disney/Family Channel stars

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    <div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">[QUOTE]I don't mind most of the Jersey Shore people, because I find them ridiculous and hilarious... but I HATE Sammi-she's the epitome of a whiny, stupid biiitch, and she spells her name wrong </div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]</div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">
    </div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">Agreed. The "Sweetheart" following her name makes it extra obnoxious.</div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">
    </div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">ETA: No idea why you're name is appearing outside the blue box...

<div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">[QUOTE]Madona (old, stop acting like you are 25. Cheerleaders, really?)
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]</div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">
    </div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">No kidding. 

<div><div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">[QUOTE]Rachel from Big Brother/Amazing Race - If you've seen either of these shows, you'd understand
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    </div></div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">
    </div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">She was seriously the worst (saw her on the Amazing Race). Stop complaining and grow a pair, woman!</div><div>
    </div>[QUOTE]Mitch Hedberg
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]</div><div>
    </div><div>I still think he's hilarious. Totally dumb, but hilarious.</div></div></div></div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards