• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

Having nightmares....

I know my wedding is months away (11/11/11) but I've been dreaming lately that I won't be able to find a wedding dress that I'm comfortable in, looks great on me & I love. I'm not the girly type & very rarely wear dresses except for important parties & such so I'm not really sure how I'll feel trying on dresses. What if I don't look good & can't find the 'one' - I won't be going looking at dresses till Nov this year but it's freaking me out already.

Re: Having nightmares....

• I;m not looking at dresses until November either.  I love dressing up, so I'm sure I'lll find something I love but I've been having nightmares about other things.  It's totally normal!  You'll find the perfect dress and have a beautiful wedding!
  • HaylaCHaylaC member
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Comments
    everyone will think you look beautiful no matter what, only you will know the reservations you have, so dont worry about it.  Its the only time in your life you'll have an excuse to try on big fluffy hideoua dresses without looking wierd so enjoy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• It's just the jitters i was like that for a few weeks before I actually went last week and i only took my FMIL because my mom is out of town. But i was stressing on how i would look because i have gained some weight (which i will be losing!) but my FMIL made me feel so comfortable and after about 4 dresses, which all looked great on me, i decided on the last one! My FMIL was so excited she ended up buying my dress and will also buy all the accessories for it!!! I absolutely had a blast! So don't worry I'm sure you will have a blast too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • I am not a girly girl.  I have gained a ton of weight that I am trying to lose before the wedding. (AND I WILL) So the dress thing was freaking me out too. I went with my BFF to David's Bridal. My the rep at the store was awesome and we actually found a dress that I love. I mean I had tears in my eyes when I saw myself in the dress.

Just breathe, there are tons of stores and EVEN more dresses. You can do tons of research online. You have time, I am absolutely sure that you will find the dress for you. You are certainly on the right site for seeing bridal fashions. Don't worry you will find the dress.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards