New Jersey

PSA - 30% off Ann Taylor Loft

Today only - 30% off your entire purchase.  Enter Monday at checkout and free shipping if you spend over $100.

Enjoy!

Re: PSA - 30% off Ann Taylor Loft

• melissamchiumelissamchiu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, also 20% off and free shipping at Old Navy/Gap/BR/PIperlime/Athleta with the "Monday" code as well.  Today only too.
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads-up!

To piggyback onto your post, Anntaylor.com is doing 40% off your whole order with the MONDAY promo code, and also is doing free shipping for orders over $100.

I actually just e-mailed that to my BMs, because there are some Weddings & Parties dresses I really like and they'd only be $129 each with this deal.
  • edited December 2011
    Just an FYI - anything you buy online from them cannot be returned to the store. I bought a bunch of things from them including a necklace, and the necklace arrived broken! So now i have to ship it back  :(   Not sure if it's going to cost me to ship it back, but if it does, i'm going to make sure i'm reimbursed since it's not my fault it came broken!

I don't think i'd ever order online from them again for this reason alone. I still love the store though!
  • edited December 2011
    What I was trying to say was:

You can return to the store, I do it all the time. At willowbrook they tried once not to let me return but i showed them on the reciept and up in the store the policy and they took it back. It's because it goes negative aganist their store numbers.

Also, if you want to exchange something just for size and you got it lets say for 40% off online will ship it for free, and have you return the other item to the store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards