December 2013 Weddings

Videographer

Hi! My wedding is in December 2013 and I am on the hunt for a great videographer.  I would love some suggestions for the Philadelphia area.  Looking for someone that offers a few packages and that provides you with at least a 30 minute documentary type movie. Some of these places charge thousands for a 5 minute short...sheesh!

Any suggestions would be great Thanks in advance.

Re: Videographer

• Someone who also offers photography would be great too!
  • Hey! Im from the philly area! 

Did you check out the local boards? There are a TON of great rec's on the board.

My videographer is Jeremey from UpRise Productions

My photographer is Sharyn Frenkel

Im met with alot of people so if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Wonderful info, thank you!  I just emailed Sharyn :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:ff0aa69f-27bc-4121-9762-3ce393d71b24Post:5782c80f-9923-4508-82f8-6c5e74dca031">Re: Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! Im from the philly area!  Did you check out the local boards? There are a TON of great rec's on the board. My videographer is Jeremey from UpRise Productions My photographer is Sharyn Frenkel Im met with alot of people so if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
    Posted by dgrassey6502[/QUOTE]

Also wondering, where can I access the local boards!?
  • Look to the left and up just a little bit. Click on Local Wedding Boards. These are all international boards, just fyi.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards