Michigan-Detroit
Options

Jennifer MacPherson (Formerly of Amanda Williams Photography) Contact Info

Anyone out there have contact information for Jen MacPherson? I'm wondering if I have old information. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Jennifer MacPherson (Formerly of Amanda Williams Photography) Contact Info

• Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe she moved to New York - if we are thinking of the same person
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did. I'm just trying to see if anyone has different contact info for her. I'm getting no response from any email address or phone number I try.
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I PM'd you Amy

• Options
    jmhickoxjmhickox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello...we all need to get together on this...I was married 2 months ago and have heard nothing from her either.  Please anything that can be provided on her whereabouts would be appreciated.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem.  She has basically run away with our money.  I really want to find her and get this worked out.  If anyone wants to work together on this please feel free to let me know and we can start emailing.
  • Options
    I am in the very same situation. We had Jennifer take our photos for our wedding in January 2011. It has been a year and we have not heard from her at all. She has ignored our phone calls and emails. My email is Julie.tolles@gmail.com. Please email me if you would like to talk about filing a lawsuit! I am desperate to get my photos.
  • Options

Just checking in on Jen MacPherson still and see that there are others "looking" for her.  Jen did move to NY, her address is below if she hasn't moved again.  Her phone numbers and email addresses remain the same, she simply doesn't respond.  We hired her for our wedding in June of 2011, she showed up, took the pictures and then we never heard from her again for months.  We tracked her down, took her to small claims court and recieved a judgment against her.  Of course she hasn't paid the judgment.  She posted our pictures on a website where we had to buy them for fear of never receiving them.  That purchase was included in our judgment.  When she realized we were serious she sent us half of the photos we contracted for in the mail.  We have also filed a complaint against her with the BBB of NYS.  Next we are filing with the Attorney General.

JM Photographic Arts

16151 Canal Rd
    Holley, NY 14470

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards