Wedding Etiquette Forum

LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.

Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.

• Fish is also good at karaoke. Just sayin'.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• To be married in 5 months, Hanging around with you ladies since June 2011. 

Just one, really?  I love lunch.  I want my lunch to a 2:30 pm lunch on a Friday so we can blow the remainder of the day off drinking cocktails, on the deck of somewhere over the water,

I would love to lunch with lyndausvi.

But if I was given a second luncheon, then I would choose, Petals, Stacks, Abba, Crfb, Loopy, Admar, Chris, and Nick, Rosie, and Em.

there I said it, I couldn't do just one.  I know, I suuuuck!
  • Lauren, so far, you seem nice. I've seen you post in the evenings.

One question: Are you secretly a crazy person?

I ask because people seem nice at first, then they turn crazy. I like nice people.

Oh, and that's a cute doggie. Name?
  • I've got two turn tables and microphone.

yo.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Oh man, there was an invisible thread?

I would have lunch with Muni!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:4d3bc284-6e3b-413a-9f77-8f6563ba8ac5">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I remember HH's dog!! I want to hang out with so many people on here.
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

Trust me, IRL, he's pretty unforgettable.  He's one of those that is cute, but there's not a whole lot going on upstairs.  He does seem to have a lot of funny moments, though.
  • Engaged since July- joined in July.

I'd have lunch with either Rachers because I agree with a lot of the stuff she says or AATB because her posts are funny and she'd probably crack me up IRL.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I'm an old married hag! 

I would have lunch with... ummm... Fish face or LD, or BOTH.  Ha!  You can't get mad at me for naming more that one when you are one of them! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You guys, I'm flattered! people want to eat with me! YAY! 

I'd want to lunch with Mel. Because she'd probably have me laughing so much I wouldn't really eat. Plus she's tiny and I could put her in my pocket - and I haven't eaten with her yet. But that's if I only had to pick one - I'd kinda love to have lunch with all of you. <3
  • Habs, what? I'm going to Toronto in May? What?

The Margarita Evolution
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:c21d6e53-c99a-434c-b200-34ef555dda22">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lauren, so far, you seem nice. I've seen you post in the evenings. One question: Are you secretly a crazy person? I ask because people seem nice at first, then they turn crazy. I like nice people. Oh, and that's a cute doggie. Name?
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

I am actually not a crazy person, nor am an I an old man in my underwear.  I would consider myself nice, but like you said earlier, I also can come of kind of cold.  I thnk it's because I'm shy, so when you first meet me, I'm not very vocal.

My dogs name is Diesel.  I also have a fawn-colored named Kona.
  • Ooh karaoke. I think after lunch Ski should take us out on her boat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lauren, I'm shy at first as well, and try to over-compensate with friendliness, if that makes sense.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:272a7d25-d95b-4ef4-b3e0-f33aad1ffcb7">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to play again. I'd like lunch with Muni - if she'll let me borrow a pretty princess dress. Muni - could we have a tea party?
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

Only if I'm invited and I get to be Belle.
  • I'd also like to lunch with MidgetheMighty for the screen name alone, or Midge and Edie, because you two just seem so darn nice!
    Photobucket
  • Lauren, having a cute dog as your sig was a smart move, it makes you more memorable.

Midge, if we both start driving right now, we could possibly meet in the middle for dinner :D
  • Um. I typed something and it never showed up. Neat.

I would like to Karaoke with Fishy. There are people here who can attest to My hardcore rapping skrillz.
  • Hey, I'm a lurker. I've been posting more recently because I've had more down time. I've been engaged for a few months though. 
  • MyUserName1MyUserName1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Okay, tea party plan:  Midge has called Belle, who you want Rachers?  I have two rapunzels, two ariels, cinderella, aurora and snow white still...!

ETA: and Chrissy gets snow white!
  • True story: I've eaten many meals with Megan.

I want to go to candy making class with DMill. I like candy. I like making stuff. I like DMill. It's a no brainer, right?

OH! And hopefully, I will dine with Midge this month.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:cf93f1cb-aa98-4ce1-bf98-c648d35877e9">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN. : I'm down! I think my Mom still has my PrettyPrettyPrincess game. Did anyone else have that? It came with all the plastic jewelry. I think it was a game but have no clue how you "played" it.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>I had one of those. I think the goal was to collect one of each piece of jewelry in your color plus the crown? I forget how you accomplished that, though.</div>
  • Rachers, I still have that game. Just about 4 years ago, I played it with my adult cousins male and female. Just for kicks.

Yay Tea Party!
  • Who is....muni?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Done.  And the Aurora wig is awesome.  Its these big sexy blonde curls.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:2829f723-c00e-4fb2-846c-879f1298637f">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who is....muni?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Me!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:a0dac665-ef02-46c3-912b-1ee7816b0d0c">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, tea party plan:  Midge has called Belle, who you want Rachers?  I have two rapunzels, two ariels, cinderella, aurora and snow white still...! ETA: and Chrissy gets snow white!
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]
    Can I please be Cinderella? K thanks!
  • ...:::tap, tap, tap:::...  Is this thing on?

Hi, I'm Stacks.  I'm a long time lurker but I rarely post.  I'm married but I hang out here b/c I like pretty white dresses, sparkly things, planning parties and girl fights.  My lifetime goal is to gain platinum status in everything I do b/c that's what the rich people have.  My life mirrors Pretty Woman minus the whole hooker part.  I'm really just the kobe of steaks, I'm just that awesome.  

• I've been engaged since December 2010. The wedding is in April. 

If I could have lunch with anyone it'd be Ray, Rachers or Fishy-because in my head I imagine everything she says in a yelling voice and I wonder if she talks that way IRL.
  • STOP PLANNING A FUCKING TEA PARTY WITH DISNEY CHARACTERS RIGHT MEOW.

The Margarita Evolution
  • MyUserName1MyUserName1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    This is going to be the best tea party ever.

ETA:  eep!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards