December 2013 Weddings

True story

Legend has it that they once came from different lands called "Married Life" and "The Caribbean.". But many moons ago, in the year 2010, harsh conditions left the strongest of these tribes to leave rehire homelands. Soon they began a great utopian society. They developed useful skills, ilk farming and basket weaving. They learned to use tools. And THAT children, is why there are no more dinosaurs.

Re: True story

• I'm an ilk farmer!  I'm hoping for a bumper crop this year.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Rehire homelands? Typing is straight up hard, yo.
  • We're going to have llamas, yes?  Because Tamb's preparing her ark.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tamb can't come. I have a severe cat allergy. Sorry Tamb.
  • Is Tamb's ark going to be just for fun-sized animals?  Will there be a separate one for the bigger guys?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_true-story?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:646cbd3e-2b50-4f38-96a1-d1b78b8b16d6Post:c8a75784-64f1-476e-bc4b-4dc738b3983f">Re: True story</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're going to have llamas, yes?  Because Tamb's preparing her ark.
    Posted by *Ombligo*[/QUOTE]

Yes. But you have to pronounce it "yamma". That's the first Dec 2013 bylaw.
  • Llamas are assholes.  I refuse to be around animals who display such a lack of common courtesy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards