Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Restaurants in Addison

Ok, my MOH and BMs need some help and I knew I should come to you guys.

We are planning my Bachelorette party at Pete's Piano Bar in Addison. We want to do dinner before so that the jr. BMs and younger (aged 15-20) girls can participate in some part of the party. We want to stay near Pete's in Addison and we're doing Mexican for the RD the next night so we wouldn't want that. Oh, and we want to stay in the inexpensive/moderate price range ($8-$12 a plate).

What do you suggest?

Re: Restaurants in Addison

• edited December 2011

Holy cow, there is so much to choose from off beltline in that price range.

You have BJ's, Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Chillis, Dukes(never eaten their food before), Cafe Brazil, Chaucers, Clay Pit (may not be in the price range you want).

If I were you, I would go to Addisontexas.net

They will have a list of restaurants! Anything you want out there, they pretty much have!

• seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd go to Kobe's but I am betting it's out of the price range...  Super fun though and a little bit different than the normal sit down place!

Duke's is typical bar food - not my cup of tea.  ;)  
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how much it is per person, but there is a Melting Pot right next to Pete's.  That place is always fun.  Magic Time Machine is also right down the street.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Houlihan's!
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest Cafe Brazil. It will definitely meet the budget requirements and it's very close by.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Magic Time Machine is a good idea! Very fun! That would be a good idea for all ages. Melting pot may be a little out of the price range, but it's so yummy!!
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nate's is amazing!  But is probably out of your price range (and if y'all plan on doing a lot of drinking, seafood may not be the best choice...)
  • edited December 2011
    I love Cafe Brazil!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dodie's is a great option too!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, Magic Time Machine and Dodie's are great options too! Fun fact: Dodie's is owned by the cousin of one of our groomsmen. I love love love Cafe Brazil, we actually go there pretty much every weekend. However, it is more of a "diner" type setting, not the kind of "fun restaurant" setting that I would want for my bachelorette party. But the food is great and inexpensive!
  • rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness! Thank you for the ideas. What is this Magic Time Machine place? It sounds interesting.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, it's so fun! I haven't been there in years, but all the wait staff dress as characters. We went for my eighth birthday, and our waiter was Charlie Brown.
  • edited December 2011
    I think Magic Time Machine would be fun! Especially with the kids!

Melting Pot is SO yum, but super expensive.
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Magic Time Machine is probably the way to go.  The one time I went, our waiter was Elvis.  It made my day!
  • rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_restaurants-addison?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:508dec2c-9291-4c99-a3ce-4d4420d7594aPost:5a96d1d2-90f5-4ccd-aefa-958e177222f7">Re: Restaurants in Addison</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, it's so fun! I haven't been there in years, but all the wait staff dress as characters. We went for my eighth birthday, and our waiter was Charlie Brown.
    Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

That might be a bit too young. Alright, I will take a look at the website and and find a place!
  • jadenkelanjadenkelan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like SOHO jazz cafe. its small but really nice
  • edited December 2011
    I love Magic Time Machine! It isn't like Chuck E Cheese or anything. Lol one of the popular items on their menu is the Roman Orgy. They make a big spectacle of bringing it out. I so want to go back there now.
  • bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote Magic Time Machine :D
    first camping trip engagement
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Magic Time Machine is a great choice!!  You will have a great time there and it isn't too young for anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards