Ohio-Toledo

Poll Rehearsal Dinner

Ah, this board is SO SLOW!

Anyway,

1.  Where did/will you have your rehearsal dinner?
2.  Why did you choose there?
3.  Approx. how much per person (if you want to share)
4.  What's the best rehearsal dinner you've been to?

Re: Poll Rehearsal Dinner

• edited December 2011
    I so agree! 

1.  Where did/will you have your rehearsal dinner?  We are having ours at the ceremony location, Space 237
    2.  Why did you choose there?  Convenience, it's such a nice place and we wanted City BBQ, so this way they are bringing it in.
    3.  Approx. how much per person (if you want to share)  $25 a person I think
    4.  What's the best rehearsal dinner you've been to?   Honestly, I don't remember any I've been to.  I know one was at Georgio's but thats the only one I can remember.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Where did/will you have your rehearsal dinner?  No clue, that's why I made the poll... looking for some inspiration!
    2.  Why did you choose there?  n/a
    3.  Approx. how much per person (if you want to share)  n/a
    4.  What's the best rehearsal dinner you've been to? I've only been to one, so that was the best... it was at Abuelo's, the Mexican restaurant in Maumee.  Yum!
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree about the board being slow.  We need to spice it up!

~We are planning on Zias, down at the docks, but haven't booked yet. We're waiting to hear back from the zoo about rehearsal date and time. (Our wedding is July 3rd, so we have a little time still.)

~FI's family is Italian...and when his parents were in town last summer we took them there for dinner.  They loved it!  Plus, it's relatively close to the zoo, which is where our wedding is at, and they have a nice private area we can rent overlooking the water.

~No clue! (Which is scary since we're footing the bill!)  But I've heard that they'll let us order food "family style" instead of having everyone order from the menu to help keep costs down.

~I've never been to one...which sounds kind of wierd now that I think about it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Fun :)

1.  Where did/will you have your rehearsal dinner? The church we're having the wedding at has a kitchen and fellowship area. We're having it there.

2.  Why did you choose there? It's free and easy because we'll be decorating the church that night as well as rehearsing.

3.  Approx. how much per person (if you want to share) I dunno....we're having pizza cuz it's easy.

4.  What's the best rehearsal dinner you've been to? I've never actually been to one
  • SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. FIs parants backyard!
    2. It's FREE!  FIs parents are planning a cook out after our rehearsal at the zoo...They have a pool and it will be a lot of fun...Something different and we can spend the money else where!
    3.Not sure what the FIs parents are planning on making, but it will be a lot cheaper than a resturant!
    4.  I've been to two...One was actually at the location of the ceremony( I could have mine at the zoo, but it's sooo expensive) and the other one was at Spagetti Warehouse (It was actually a really good time...They had a private room and gave you a menu of what you could choose from...They also have the game room downstairs which was nice)  It was a lot of fun, but a cook out and pool is more mine and my FIs kind of thing! 
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Where did/will you have your rehearsal dinner?  We had ours at a Mud Hens game in a luxury suite with food catered by the stadium's caterers.
    2.  Why did you choose there?  We wanted something fun and it was a very "us" thing to do!
    3.  Approx. how much per person (if you want to share)?  I'm not really sure, I think it ended up being about $26 or $27.
    4.  What's the best rehearsal dinner you've been to? Mine.  :)  I've only ever been to two others and they were both pretty boring.
  • angelis2qtangelis2qt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
                 I am still working on figuring out where to have my rehearsal dinner
                   n/a
                 It iwll be about 20-30

I have been to 2 total and one was at a chinese restaurant off Secor and close to Sylvania the other at the ceremony location and it was pizza. The one at the chinese restuarant was really food and loved the atmosphere!!
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Where did/will you have your rehearsal dinner? Fiance's parents are having it at longhorn steakhouse...yum
    2.  Why did you choose there? didn't have a choice, let the fiance's parents do the deciding which ended up being fine with me in the end
    3.  Approx. how much per person (if you want to share) I am not sure...I don't think they are having a limited menu so about 25 30 dollars a head i would estimate
    4.  What's the best rehearsal dinner you've been to?  I have been to several and none of them had been that great.  Pizza for 2 of them at the location of the reception halls with decorating the hall involved, a potluck with nothing good to eat.  The best one I guess would be the backyard barbecue because I love outdoor games.  I just wanted something a little more for my own though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards