Canada-Ontario

Wedding Teaser Pics & Back from honeymoon!

Well we got back from the Bahamas Thursday afternoon!  It was an incredible 10 days in the sun!  I ate so much food and gained at least 5 lbs but it was totally worth it!  

More to come when our primary shooter, Joni, posts on her blog I'm sure!  Check out my bio later on next week - I'll do some day-of details, post some more pictures, do some vendor reviews, etc.

If anyone wants more vendor info or details, just PM me!

Thanks so much to all TK Toronto & Canada girls for helping me this year.  I'll definitely keep checking TK when I can to help future brides.  I guess I should check out The Nest soon too!

Re: Wedding Teaser Pics & Back from honeymoon!

• lilmiss_34lilmiss_34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I'm blown away. My fav pics are the one where he's dipping you, the one on the stairs, the one in car, the one of your BMs, and the one of you both on the couch. LOL. I have a lot of favs. It looks like it was a great night!
    Beautiful couple, beautiful pics!
    Congratulations On The Wedding!!
    White Knot

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks!  My dad works for TTC so one of our engagement pics is when a streetcar was passing - he blew it up and put it in his office.  We tried to do it again at the wedding to have a matching pair!  It worked pretty well!  The one of my BM's is when they made up a dance to Taio Cruz's Dynamite - it was awesome.
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG gooorrrrrgeous!!! I love that you went to Sin & Redemption... that's one of my favourite pubs. Welcome home!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is right across from our church - we thought it was a great idea to send the wedding party there while we did family pics in the garden in the church courtyard!  They needed to refuel, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome home, beauty pics!  It looks like you had soo much fun.
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats (again!).  Those pictures are so stunning.  I love the cooling down in front of the fridge pic!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Littlin!! You of course were absolutely stunning. I hope you got a chance to re-charge in the honeymoon.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! The photos are fabulous!!! YAY! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Fab pics!
    How was the bahamas?  Where did you stay?  I am heading there after my wedding as well.

ps.   I think we have the same blue shoes LOL

Congrats to both of you
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bahamas was BEAUTIFUL!  We stayed at the Sandals Royal Bahamian in New Providence (Nassau).  I've also heard the Riu is very good, beside Atlantis on Paradise Island.  The off season just started (the "rainy season"), so our hotel was only about half-full, which was nice.  Every day it called for rain thunderstorms, but it didn't really rain at all.  I think it did maybe overnight a few times, but there was only one day that it rained for about 20 minutes, then sunshine again! 

I loved my blue shoes - from Brown's?  They were comfortable the entire night!
  • mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing!!!  I am happy to hear that it was so great!  We are staying at the Riu in October so I'll let you know how it goes.  Yes the blue shoes from Brown's ... I think I got the last pair in my size.  Glad to hear they were comfy...I think I still might try to break them in during the month of September :)
    welcome back
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards