Wedding Invitations & Paper

ink color difference

Hi Ladies,

I printed out the addresses on the outer envelope and I am very pleased with it eventhough I am suppose to hand write them.

Now I bought a stamp to use for the RSVP envelope but since I used both brown ink the one i printed on the outer envelope is a different shade of brown than the stamp.

Do people notice these things? I printed out the ones I have to send overseas but I can always play around with the shade of brown and make it darker for the other envelopes. 

Would you notice it if you got in the mail because I know I would.

Re: ink color difference

• Hmmm...I notice everything, but I'm  not sure I'd notice that. Even if I did, though, I don't think I would think it was a problem or tacky or didn't look right or anything else bad...just that they were slightly different. Since you've already printed them all, I wouldn't print them again. Unless it really bothers YOU, I'm sure no one else will care.
  • I might notice (because I'm anal about those kind of things) but I wouldn't care.

• Are you stamping the back flap? If so it's on the other side and unless it's really off I don't think you should re-do them IMO.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks ladies. Yes I stamped the back flap and the RSVP. The stamp is just a darker brown. I looked at it again and I don't think it looks that different.
    Maybe I just notice it because I made them myself but hopefully other people will not pay attention to that kind of detail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards