Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Ornament Exchange? Updated with Link to sign up

Who wants to do an ornament exchange? 

We can use elfster and I'll just get you guys to PM me your email addresses so I can "invite" you if we have enough people. 

So...I'm in!

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/6026351/51048f/

Will someone let me know if this actually lets you sign uo?

Re: Ornament Exchange? Updated with Link to sign up

• KHollyTXKHollyTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Christmas! :) I want in!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Me me me!!! :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What day do you guys want to exchange? and do we want to do a G2G for the exchange?
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ornament-exchange-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:fa4adfc7-af3f-474c-bbaa-28dc27d63764Post:148e68a1-fc06-46f2-953a-3388b457ae71">Re: Ornament Exchange?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What day do you guys want to exchange? and do we want to do a G2G for the exchange?
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>My schedule is nuts so y'all pick a day and I'll do my best to make it. I for sure can't do anything the weekend of Dec. 16-17 (graduation and friend's wedding). Would Monday-Thursday next week or the week after be too soon for anyone?</div><div>
    </div><div>I would LOVE to do a G2G for the exchange, especially since our November one never happened :(

</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
    edited December 2011
    The "date" that it picked for me when I was going to make the elfster was dec. 20th and you have until dec 7th to sign up. But those are both editible.

The 20th is a Tuesday so if there are no objections we could do it then?
  • edited December 2011
    I want in. I am finally free of my crazy schedule come Dec 18.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in if y'all are cool with hanging around with an OMH. Tongue out
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ornament-exchange-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:fa4adfc7-af3f-474c-bbaa-28dc27d63764Post:4bae95c7-a828-4784-ae17-c0069fd07f40">Re: Ornament Exchange? Updated with Link to sign up</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in if y'all are cool with hanging around with an OMH.
    Posted by TexanTreasure08[/QUOTE]

<div>OMH's definitely allowed! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards