Illinois-Chicago

St. James Farm

Hi Everyone!
I'm looking to have a outdoor/farm wedding. But I need a place that can potential hold more than 300 people. I have a few places I am checking out, but I am having trouble finding information about St. James Farm in Warrenville. I have found pictures online of wedding there, so I know they do weddings. But the forest preserve website (it's part of the forest preserve) doesn't have any event/rental information. Does anyone know anything about weddings at this location? (I will call the forest preserve eventually, but I'm pretty sure they are closed today).

Thanks!

Re: St. James Farm

• Hello! I have been looking into St. James farm as well because I live quite near and used to volunteer at the horse shows there.  It's absolutely beautiful! Anyway I sent them an email to ask about weddings and they said they were available for outdoor weddings, as none of the buildings are available for public use yet.  They told me that I needed to call for more information but because I am currently living abroad I haven't had the chance yet.  I would love e to put up a tent and have the reception there as well.  

Anyway ifi you find out anymore information please let me know!  Good luck!
  • Hi-
    I've actually been to two weddings there... they were stunning! I know it didnt cost much to reserve the space... it was my fiance's cousin for one of them. He rented chairs, and a bathroom, and had food catered in.

I would definetly call the forest preserve, and ask about local weddings- and such.

The only thing that was bad about both weddings was that they were in June... and it was so incredibly hot. Luckily both weddings had plenty of water and fans running..
    Just things to think about. :)
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards