New York

Emie**

I just read your FB message (through my email).... I can't FB you back right now b/c I am at work... but
Yes yes and YES!!!  Both hair and makeup for that price.  Umm... YES!!!  (I wasn't going to do hair at first, but if she can do both for ljust a little more, I am game).
I would love to get this rocking as soon as you girls are ready.
If there is any way we could do it a different weekend, though, I would really appreciate it.  Kevin only gets every 3rd weekend off and that is his weekend off.  Undecided 
Here are some good (or better) dates for me....
March
11pm/12/13
18pm/19/20 (although that is St. Patty's weekend, so I am guessing a no)
April
2/3
9/10

Sorry to be a pain... hope this helps!

I will definitely bring the bubbly!!!  We are so going to rock this!!!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Emie**

• edited December 2011
    Sorry I snooped.

Monica, the parade is on the 12th...not the 19. So St Pattys Day weekend is the one prior to the one you made note of :)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    bridgette, are you gonna get in on this or what? you really should, esp. because I remember you are UNDER BUDGET!!!!!!!!
     I will ask K if we can shoot for another weekend. Or better yet, why don't you  send her a FB message. it's Kristina Juodyte. She is probably super annoyed with me cause I am also emailing her about my mom's wedding right now, so I am like, up her butt allllll the time!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    St. Patty's parade is next weekend??!?!?!  What?!?!?! 
    Oh man... I am super glad you said something.  I would look like a real moron if I went downtown all decked out in green on the wrong weeknd.  Sheesh.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Monica, Id kill to see that!

Unfortunately I cant afford to do this. Sorry :/ I am totally under budget but the $$ was given as wedding/house $$ from my parents and we have some desperate needs to take care of with the house and the extra $$ is sooo needed. But Im all for a future g2g!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    aw. you will be missed but still YAY for you!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards