New Jersey

Said Yes To The Dress!

I went to Kleinfelds today with my mom and sister in law and fell in love with my dream Pnina. My mom did too and I said yes. It was a great experience. I met Pnina who measured me herself. I couldn't have imagined it any other way. OMG I'm in shock still! I did not expect to commit to a dress today.

Re: Said Yes To The Dress!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:99039529-2d79-46f0-8b4b-c05cc0aaa51ePost:412ee652-62fd-46c8-8ee0-b11d4ecdeb9e">Said Yes To The Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to Kleinfelds today with my mom and sister in law and fell in love with my dream Pnina. My mom did too and I said yes. It was a great experience. I met Pnina who measured me herself. I couldn't have imagined it any other way. OMG I'm in shock still! I did not expect to commit to a dress today.
    Posted by meccaqt99@aol.com[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Congrats! I'm a Kleinfelds & Pnina bride & Pnina also measured me herself. Love her and her dresses!</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    Do either of you have pics? Her dresses are gorgeous! Congrats!!
  • so exciting, congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    205 invited image
    160 are ready to party image
    45 are missing out image
    0 can't find their mailbox image
    RSVP Deadline: October 1, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:99039529-2d79-46f0-8b4b-c05cc0aaa51ePost:0b017c9a-61a0-4289-b01a-5987f9c50768">Re: Said Yes To The Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do either of you have pics? Her dresses are gorgeous! Congrats!!
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

<div>I do - but I don't want to post anything until after the wedding! Promise to post a ton in a few months though!!</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards