New Hampshire
Options

WTF Friday

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF to my parents! They decided yesterday to tell me that they were going to come down today for the day. I was out of the office in meetings in ct all day yesterday and didn't get home until 8:30 last night. I didn't get to return her phone call until then. FI left yesterday afternoon to go skiing for the weekend and left the apartment a mess. Not to mention I picked up a shift at the store tonight. I'm so tired and I think I'm getting a migraine.
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF co-workers! There are 4 of us in the Main Office and everyone else is out today (furnace problems, plumbing problems and on vacation)! Which means I have to stop all of my work to take deal with people coming in and out of the office! Ugh if I wasn't busy enough delaing with students who decide to come for advising now, like you really couldn't have come before the Holidays/Semester started! Plus I am supposed to be moving offices Monday (thank goodness I won't be in the front anymore) and there are stacks of files I wanted to go through today to purge! I guess everything will have to wait! Ugh
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF DH... I asked you to get up and spend ONE morning with the pup so I could sleep, and you couldn't handle that. I don't freaking care if you were tired, I've gotton up just about every morning with her the past 3 weeks. You could've gone to bed earlier rather than playing video games too. How many freakin trials do you want to put our marriage through in 1 year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF money!  Why don't you grow on trees so I could have taken a couple days off during my winter "break."  I'm really hoping to get back into Maine tomorrow instead of Sunday so FI and I can lay around and relax for the rest of the weekend.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF 8th graders. You sucked today. Seriously, more than 50% of you didn't hand in your super easy homework. You get a zero. For a freaking quiz grade. Every other kid that did it told me it took 10 minutes, not even. This is SUPPOSED to be easy!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards