Not Engaged Yet

Bored....

just felt like sharing... I'm home BF is at a bachelor party unti late tonight.  
not going out until later....
So i'm just haning around online about to put in a netflix movie to pass the time.  Anyone else around or as bored am I am right now?  

Anniversary

Re: Bored....

• ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am bored.  I am so bored I am filling out my background check.  Bleh. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bored-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a117d4c3-28d8-4217-88dd-10171fcd721dPost:c8ebee1e-86b2-4d26-870c-423f74793dbb">Bored....</a>:
    [QUOTE]just felt like sharing... I'm home BF is at a bachelor party unti late tonight.   not going out until later.... So i'm just haning around online about to <strong>put in a netflix movie </strong>to pass the time.  Anyone else around or as bored am I am right now?  
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Any good instant watch suggestions?
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • edited December 2011
    I've been watching twlight zone episodes and the movie Easy A, it was cute.

Anniversary

• polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll watch Easy A. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Easy A is awesome , love that movie. Twilight Zone is quite win as well. Secret of Nimh os my all time favorite movie and I highly recommend it - All of the comedy central Roasts are gold too. I just put Invader Zim on it last night..and my husband is hooked.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I thought Easy A was cute too.  I'm about to hit the Netflix too.  I decided I deserve a rest.  
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'll jump on that Easy A train. I really liked that movie.

Also, I'm a big fan of Law and Order SVU, and you can watch every episode instantly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE Easy A! I want to be best friends with Emma Stone.

I'm bored too. It's gorgeous here, but eh. I'm sitting in bed, watching my cat clean herself. What's up ladies?
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am work.  I wish I could watch movies!  (I am so jealous)  Hehe I had some guy come in and think my nails were fake!  (they are real, they grow really long and pretty) That kind of made my morning. 
    What are your plans for Fathers day? (those who celebrate)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been so bored all day! BF had to go into work for a couple of hours this afternoon (don't even get me started...he's a salaried position, and has been putting in TONS of extra unpaid overtime in order to get ready to trasition out of this shitty position into a better one).

So, I decided to go lay sit out on the deck to try to get some sun, since I look like a vampire, and also decided I would make myself a couple of cocktails...haha. That usually takes care of boredom for me.

I've also been playing on my new phone and catching up with one of my best friends who just moved to California.
  • edited December 2011
    Luckily my boredom is almost over.  I'm heading off to church soon, then I have to run box office for the theater's production of Hairspray, and then to hang out with some friends for a girls nite. 

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    haha I am currently also watching Easy A and then I came across this thread! Must be an Easy A day...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I am currently watching Re-runs of Celebrity Rehab....however, I will probably switch to Law & Order SVU soon - I also loved Easy A!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards