California-Northern

WR: DQ/Survey

Eek! I'm at my 100 day mark!

Who's before me?

Anyone else hitting a milestone soon?

Are you nervous or excited at the moment?

What are the big things you have left to do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WR: DQ/Survey

• edited December 2011
    YAY! 100 day mark! It's going to go soooo fast for now on!! I am on day 72....June 5th! I am nervous right now because it's coming up soo soon and I need to start doing last minute things like making my guest book (I'm making like a scrapbook album of us with blank spaces for people to sign in) and the seating arrangement, etc. Big things left would be to purchase our wedding bands and buy BM gifts and new outfits =) We are staying in San Francisco for our honeymoon. So lots to do!
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh! That's so exciting! You're a month ahead of me. :)

I'm nervous because we have so many things to do! My venue is not very helpful so I have no clue what's going on there at all.

But we still have rings to buy, and WP gifts. I'm almost done with the girls but I need to et FI to deal with the guys. Invites are beign sent out in two weeks so I have to assemble everything and get my dad to do the addresses for me.

Plus we haven't done Epics and I need to make an appointment to do our cake tasting still. Plus about a million other little things. I feel so overwhelmed!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm at 150 days left.

My sister printed the invites, so we just have to assemble them.
    I still have to buy the candy for the centerpieces, spray paint the buckets, and assemble everything.
    Still need to buy his wedding band and figure out the tuxes.
    The girls have to buy their dresses, all of us will need alterations.

I think that's it.  I'm trying to keep my mind off it until after April 19, that's when school will be finished and I can focus on wedding stuff.

100 days is super fast!  Your big day will be here soon!
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 3 months and it definitely crept up on us. But we've got time because invites don't go out for another month and everything else is handled by our vendors. Our weekends are definitely feeling up though. After the second week of April we won't have a free one until after the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't worry about your venue Kaynix...I haven't actually seen mine in person!! LOL I'm planning from Tampa so the internet is very helpful. Are the people who work there helpful? I hope so! I'm sure everything will be beautiful!

We are going to do our invites sometime soon, since the 2 month mark is coming up! I swear, after 100 days it's completely downhill from there! I can't believe time has gone by so fast!
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @puok wow you have a lot of stuff done, that's really impressive! Keep it up!

@adgenya Oooh you're right before me! It's nice your vendors are handling things. I so wish I had a wedding planner right about now.

@cdmanta No, they are not helpful. That's my issue.
    Wow you're awesome for planning for far away. I'm two hours away and I can't handle it as is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards