Florida-South Florida
Options

Check

I just paid off my lighting/draping lady!! Yay, a tiny weight has been lifted. It's so funny because when I pay someone off I think to myself. "Well we will def. have a DJ and lighting." Then I think "Ok we will have lighting, music and half of our food." As I pay people off I'm putting the wedding together in my head. So if we can't afford to pay for anything else, we at least have these things, it's so funny. Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this. LOL

Re: Check

• Options
    jdipatriziojdipatrizio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who did you use for the draping and what was the cost per foot?
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yayay for checks!! Can't wait to see it all come together!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_check-149?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:6625c4eb-df8f-4bd0-9f48-84f1b85fdc44Post:631b74ae-6689-4c51-97dc-a83fa163ddb8">Re: Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who did you use for the draping and what was the cost per foot?
    Posted by jdipatrizio[/QUOTE]

I'm using celebrations by Kathy. Um not sure of the math but for about 30ft she charged me $240. She's also draping the ceremony door that's about 10ft and she's charging me $60 for that. She's under the local vendors list on TK.
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! Congrats on the check! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE] It's so funny because when I pay someone off I think to myself. "Well we will def. have a DJ and lighting." Then I think "Ok we will have lighting, music and half of our food." As I pay people off I'm putting the wedding together in my head. So if we can't afford to pay for anything else, we at least have these things, it's so funny. 
    [/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>lol, that's so funny. I can so see myself doing that same thing as I get closer to getting things done. Congrats. 

</div>
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on your check! I've done this with linens... its normal :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on paying things off....what a good feeling!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!  great checks :)  i love the feeling of paying things off... so fun!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards