February 2013 Weddings

Check!

Sent my email Save the Dates this weekend!!! Woooohoooo!!!!  Now I have to get to work on my passport invitations...I did some preliminary research on templates and how to instructions and sheesh!  I really didn't know what I was getting myself into with this!  Thank goodness I didnt plan on mailing them until around September...is that a good time to mail them?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Check!

• Awesome on the StDs. :) September would be five months so it should be okay but I&P might be a better place to ask about when to be sending them out. We're thinking of doing them in October so we're not too far apart. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Great!  I will ask @ the I&P board as well...but I think Sept/Oct seems about right :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:fc76e63c-eba3-4dfb-b14a-5ac0e34fd425Post:5519e5fb-e7c9-45df-a2a4-d9884abeec9f">Re: Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great!  I will ask @ the I&P board as well...but I think Sept/Oct seems about right :-)
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

Okay. :) Let us know so we all know what they say.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • edited February 2012
    I got my flowers in from efavormart! You can tell they are fake close up when they are separated out but when bunched up, it isn't as bad.  But I love the colors. :) I'll get a pic up when I get them all separated out. Until then, here's a really bad picture of garland strands I had also ordered. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards