California-Inland Empire

Roll Call

so I've been seeing a few posts here and there with some new names.. but maybe theyre just new to me.. anywho...

lets find out whos still here....

I'll go first....  my name's Emily, my wedding is rapidly approaching and im not ready for it (planning-wise) on August 28th this year, ive been off and on the boards for about 8 months, i'm a budget bride and diy bride, that still needs lots of help so don't be shy girls! lets give this board a makeover!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Roll Call

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lurkers come out! we need you!

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it would be great if  we got a MOD...

I'm Desiray. My wedding is in March of next year. I have a lot of checks so far...the only thing I have left to do is my honeymoon, and finish paying for everything!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • bfroeschbfroesch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brittanie!
    Don't have a ring or a date yet, but it's only a matter of time *eeek!*
    He won't tell me when cuz he wants me to be surprised. lol.

Definitely a DIY and Budget Bride...

Oh, and whenever I read STD, it makes me giggle =D hehe
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha Brittanie! me too!!

and im excited for that day for you, can't wait for details :)

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and desi- dang!! having almost everything done much be such a huge relief!! 

my latest check: ordered a CD off amazon last night that we will give to our soundman for the ceremony music. we nixed having a musician for budgetary reasons :)  cd has everything we need, soft romantic piano music to play while guests get settled, and all the traditional wedding marches, processionals, recetionals, etc... and all in piano (my fav!!)

• edited December 2011
    Hi Girls,

My name is Tanya, I used to come on here every day to read the post but since people stoped posting and I got really into the wedding final touches I forget to check on you girls.  My wedding is June 12th, so almost there!  i'm really excited and I've been pretty calm until this week when we have had to deal with all the final preparations for the wedding and escrow being so hard to close.  Super excited for our honeymoon which will be in St. Lucia and I can't wait to get into our first house together.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah tanya i'd love to go to st. lucia! you guys are going to have such a blast!!! june 12 is coming up so quick thats awesome!!  what do you have left to do?

• edited December 2011
    Yeah it's 3 weeks away!  I'm super excited we are staying at the Sandals Grande resort, you only get one HM so we went all out.  I'm still working on my DIY projects like my table numbers, my candy buffet tags, I need to actually finish purchasing all the candy! (yeah I know i'm behind a bit) and i just finished the baggies for the buffet.  Other than that I got my linens, rehearsal, gifts and all that done.  I'm a little worried about our group dance because we decided to do a fun dance and we will be surprising our guest with an evolution of dance.  It should be fun but I can't get all my BM to be here for practice so a little stressed.

This is kind of what we are going for but we are starting from the 80s til now. (FI wanted our generation of music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVZtAUvgyM
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea where our honeymoon is going to be. hubby is supposed to be planning it. It sucks cause I dont know what to go shopping for!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats sounds awesome tanya!! i would love to do a crazy dance but FI and I are both way shy.  I'm nervous enough just for our first dance :)

we actually wont do a honeymoon till next summer. im going back to school right after the wedding, and with our expenses we're just trying to get through the wedding and have a delayed honeymood. im thinking st. lucia also or maybe tahiti :)

desi! I would be freaking out but i have issues with packing. i always overpack.

• edited December 2011
    Hello all!! I'm Candace and my fiance is Mike, we are getting married on March 26, 2011 in Rancho Cucamonga. I am a budget bride and at times an OCD bride haha. I am obsessed with details and making sure everything is planned correctly! <33
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay, I'm not the only OCD bride, i dont know how im going to relax on my big day, i want to be everywhere at once. might need a xanax! (jk)

where is your wedding in RC, I live in Rancho...

• edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome ladies! I'm Bre. FI is George. We are getting married May 29th, 2011 at Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach. We've been engaged since June 1st, 2008 and we are both very ready to get married already. Its been a long time coming and we cant wait.

• edited December 2011
    So I am  way late on this! ha!

I'm Kasi.  I've been around since 2007.  I got married in Sept 2008 at Arrowhead COuntry Club in S.B.  We bought our first house last year.  I have a 9 year old daughter from a previous marriage and we also have two adorable doggies.  That's all.  Oh, wait.  I live in San Jacinto aka BFE!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Yall! I am Jen and I getting married in May 2011. I have lurked on here and posted under another name but had to change it because it had my name in it. I look forward to chatting with you.
  • edited December 2011
    hi ladies! im nicole and our wedding date is june 9th 2012, kinda far away! ive havent been on the knot for too long but ive been posting like crazy, not too much on this board because its usually dead :/ and not for the past week cause im moving but as soon as were setteled in ill be back here again!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • est2005est2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candace, where are you getting married in Rancho.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies, I've been on and off the boards for a while but my name is Sara and my wedding is June 11, 2011.  So far I have booked my ceremony and reception site, my photographer and I'm meeting with my florist next Saturday.  I'm definitely a budget bride and I'm going to attempt some DIY as well.  Im trying to do my wedding with a budget of about 15K and I have 200 guests....eekk!  Right now I'm trying to decide whether I want to do my own invites, or have someone make them or even just have someone design them and then I can take them somewhere to get printed... if you have any suggestions, feel free to share them! Also, I have NO idea what a reasonable price for invites even is! Anyways, I'm looking forward to more wedding planning and being on the boards more =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards