Georgia-Savannah

Review of my Wedding Vendors

I got married at the beginning of May and wanted to recommend my vendors. I had a small, budget wedding on Sunday afternoon in downtown Savannah.

My reception was held at the Olde Pink House. The event coordinators were fantastic. Not only were Pamela and Leslie able to recommend a fabulous dinner menu with hors d'ourves and drinks, but helped me stay under budget ($1800 for 28 guests). The service was top notch and several of my guests raved about the food.

I had my hair done (in a loose updo) at JCPenney's Salon for about $50 (plus tip). Not only was it styled beatifully, efficiently, and affordably; it was the only place I found that did not charge extra for Sunday services.

I ordered my flowers from Sam's Club. I got three bouquets (with roses and cala lillies), four boutineets and two corsages for $230. They came as bound arrangements by overnight delivery and arrived on time and in perfect condition. For  similar arrangements, local vendors quoted me a cost of $500. I was very pleased with the flowers. Although the boutineers didn't last long after the reception, the bouquets stayed beautiful for about 10 days.

Our music, photography and ceremony were performed by friends who happened to be professionals. I'm not sure how often Jennifer covers weddings as a photographer, but Mario frequently plays at weddings. I will be happy to recommend them if any one is looking for a photographer or violinist.

Re: Review of my Wedding Vendors

• I'm glad to hear about your experience with Olde Pink House. I am having my reception there in October. When we first booked we dealt with Bianca and she left! Now we are working with Leslie and I was nervous because we liked Bianca so much. I'm happy to hear that you think they did a great job. :)

Congratulations!!! 
    October 2012 Board: June Siggy
  • i was looking at that but the pricing i got was expensive for the pink house. 
  • I'd love to know who your photographer was. We're on a super budget, and I was blown away by the cost of a good photographer!

• Bianca is still at Olde Pink house, just a difference position. Try Dragonfly photography for good pricing options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards