Michigan-Detroit

Signing Off...

It's that time, ladies.  :)  Jeremy and I have a million things to do today, so I'm sure I won't be able to post any more until Sunday.  Or maybe Monday...we're pretty sure we're just going to sleep for 48 hours afterwards.  :)

I want you all to know how much I've appreciated your help, guidance and support during this whole planning process.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Each of you ladies is absolutely fantastic, and your friends, families, and DHs and FIs are incredibly lucky to have you.

I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful weekend.  I'll see you on the flip side.  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Signing Off...

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! You and your wedding will be absolutely beautiul.  We all know how hard you have worked on making it personal, and it will show!

We can't wait to see pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Have a GREAT celebration! I can't wait to see pics of all the details you've been planning.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Mel, I'm so excited for you!  Have a great weekend - and  yes, sleep for about 2 days afterwards!
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wishing you a fantastic day!  Can't wait to hear the recap and see lots of pics!
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations :)  Good luck tomorrow and I'm so excited for you.  I can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous self in your beautiful dress and all your DIY details.  I may just crash so I can have a PB&J sammich.  Just sayin'

Enjoy your day!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Best wishes for you and Jeremy :) you are going to have a wonderful day and I can't wait to hear all about it. PS - I may join Liz - PB&J is the best food ever :) but we will be respectful, well-dressed crashers :)
  • crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and good luck!  You are going to make a beautiful bride!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you Mel! Congrats and like everyone else... I'm pumped for pictures [:
  • edited December 2011
    Yahoo!!! Have an AMAZING weekend!! :)
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I can't wait to hear all about tomorrow and see some pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards