Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• It sounds weird but ... MEDICATION!

I had posted on FB that I was going to the doctor to get a daily treatment for my asthma aside from a relief inhaler. My doctor put me on a round of steriods for the next 5 days as well as a daily dose of the generic for Singulair, as well as a relief inhaler for sudden symptoms. I took the first dose last night at work, and I spent a good chunk of time praying to God that it would work. After about 2 hours or so, I started was wheezing a lot less and coughing a fraction as much. And I actually got a full night of sleep last night for the first time this week.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3364f4ca-d40e-4c4d-9670-2270a68c8fedPost:a623f24c-3f5b-420b-ab0d-0aaacf1ed207">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]It sounds weird but ... MEDICATION! I had posted on FB that I was going to the doctor to get a daily treatment for my asthma aside from a relief inhaler. My doctor put me on a round of steriods for the next 5 days as well as a daily dose of the generic for Singulair, as well as a relief inhaler for sudden symptoms. I took the first dose last night at work, and I spent a good chunk of time praying to God that it would work. After about 2 hours or so, I started was wheezing a lot less and coughing a fraction as much. And I actually got a full night of sleep last night for the first time this week.
    Posted by agape1cor813[/QUOTE]

<div>I am so glad to hear that they put you on SOMETHING other than a rescue inhaler. Prayers that you continue to feel great. Not being able to breathe is the worst.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm a day late, but I'm thankful for my husband. He's been great the last few days.</div>
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards