New York-Western

DJ!

Has anyone ever heard of CJ sound? If so, any good?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ!

• AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive seen them at a few weddings, and wouldnt recommend them. We are going with whirlin Disc and have been really happy with them at other weddings.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah,  I know a few people who were disappointed.  I would have received a discount through my venue for them but I still didn't book them.  I do hear great things about Whirlin Disc
  • edited December 2011
    ok good, yea they gave me a good deal also...but still i was nervous about booking them saw some bad reviews online but only 2 were bad, thanks! i will be looking into whirlin disc
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CSTK1910CSTK1910 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had Whirlin' Disc at my wedding last weekend, and the DJ was great!!
  • edited December 2011

whirlin disc is good, do NOT go with tec entertainment/wny sound---he was soooo LAME! That was the ONLY vendor at my wedding that was  a dissappointment :(

• gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was generally unhappy with both CJ and Whirlin.  But then again, my FI and i are HUGE into good quality music and seamless mixing of songs, etc.  But yea, both companies were less than thrilling.

We went with Phenomenon sound, who will let us fully customize our playlist. no cheesy "celebration" or "ymca" songs for us!
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Whirlin Disc as well. And I have nothing but good things to report.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • chirosechirose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whirlin disc as well- they were awesome. From the planning to the actual wedding night, they were really easy to deal with.  The head man, and the DJ totally tried to accommodate our every need, and downloaded alternative songs we wanted that they didn't have in their portfolio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards