South Carolina
Options

Couture Cakes of Greenville

Does anyone have any experience with Couture Cakes of Greenville?  I can see from the pictures that the cakes are beautiful, but I was wondering about taste.  I'm getting married June 5 (of this year!) and my original cake lady fell through.  Ack!!!

Any suggestions are welcome.  Trying to stay on a budget but budget and last minute don't really go together!

Re: Couture Cakes of Greenville

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They were at the wedding fair in Greenville. They had some good designs and the taste was pretty good. I preferred the taste of Holly's cakes. The cake wasn't too dry and she made her own berry filings that were awesome. I hope this helps!
    http://www.hollyscakes.com/
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holly is doing our cake. She is great to work with...just be VERY specific on what you want(espically colors). She has done several birthday cakes, wedding cakes and anniversary cakes I've had.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Couture Cakes for our wedding! We brought in a picture of what we want and were very polite and said they could do it! We LOVED their cakes when we tasted them that we actually just ordered cupcakes for our 2 year anniversary! I can't wait to see our wedding cake in November! One of the girls I work with spoke highly of CC and recommended we go there! Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Yogi2BeYogi2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards