October 2013 Weddings
Options

a couple of checks

So today we met with a JP that we loved!  He really is amazing.  I also booked my appointments to go try on my wedding dresses.  Ugghh!  I have been in such a stand still all summer it is finally time to start going again!Smile
Follow Me on Pinterest
July 2007 Photobucket
october 2012 Photobucket

Re: a couple of checks

• Options
    Congrats on finding your JP!  I haven't even started to meet with any so I have also been at a stand still.  Have fun trying on wedding dresses, that is so exciting!  I bought mine about a month ago and it was so much fun trying them on!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • Options
    Dress shopping was fun! I just let me mom tell me what to put on and went from there. I went with ideas and didn't like any of them on me.

Right now I am looking for paper for printing my invites on. I have the pockets and the mats, just need the important part of the invite.

• Options
    Where did you buy your pockets from?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • Options
    Cardsandpockets.com very reasonable. I got 200 pockets, 200 mats and 200 envelopes for just under $300.

My FSIL had her invites and bill sitting on the table at their parents house and I saw for her one single piece of paper invite with a ribon in the top, envelope, rsvp, and envelope for that she spent $597 on 175 invites. I wont even be spending that amount and we are inviting more people!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards