Ohio-Cleveland

100 Th bomb group

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how much it costs to have a reception at the 100th bomb group, price per plate? I know it's going to be really pricey there but I heard great things about them. I'm meeting with them next week, I didn't want to have sticker shock when I got there. Thanks

Re: 100 Th bomb group

• brittneygr0brittneygr0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the 100th BG in August. If you private message me your email address I can send you a copy of their banquet menus!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Just be careful when booking your room. We went to a wedding there last June, and I didn't think they layout of the room they had was good. The bar was in another room and the room where the reception was held had doors to the to the patio. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place and the food was great, but everything was so dispersed that hardly anyone was in the reception area once dinner was done. It was a nice evening and people were either in the room with the bar or outside. Hardly anyone danced the entire evening.
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there this July. There are 2 different main banquet rooms. The smaller one has a food/beverage minimum of $6,000 and the larger ballroom has a minimum of $9,000. Don't let the prices scare you; they include a lot of extras in the price, including the wedding cake. And from the research I did, it's actually more affordable than an upscale hotel, but much more unique and I bet the food is better ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards