Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Aisle Song Question

I would love to hear your thoughts on walking down the aisle to "Endless Love"- I know it's kind of cheesy but I love the lyrics.  Would it be inappropriate to play it with the lyrics? 

Re: Aisle Song Question

• It kind of depends on the venue.  If you are getting married in a church, you really need to check with them first.  Many churches have restricitons on the type of wedding music you can have.

For venues other than a church, you can have any kind of music you want.  You get to pick the song you like, no matter how cheesy others think it is. 

If you can't have it for the ceremony, you could always have it for your first dance, at the reception, or if you have a video slide show, you can make that the music for it. 

• I like the suggestion of having it as your first dance.  Then you can really soak up the lyrics while you dance w/ your DH :-)
  • It would have to be a really long aisle, otherwise you have to pick which 20 seconds of it you want to hear.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • Thanks for all the suggestions!  I think that I'll scrap using the song and look to something else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards