Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Windsor Heights Reception

We are having our reception at Windsor Heights Community and Events Center in Colby Park.  I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of their wedding there and/or attended a wedding at WH and wouldn't mind sharing photos.  Trying to get ideas for the layout arrangement, decorations, and anything/everything else!  Ideas and pictures are welcome!

Thank you!

Re: Windsor Heights Reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are a few pictures of different events at the Community & Events Center.  I have a few more that I would be happy to share with you if you email me.  My email is moliver@windsorheights.org

Thank you.
    Marketa Oliver
    Windsor Heights City Administrator

• Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marketa, Vendors are not allowed on this board. It is for Brides and Grooms only. Please do not post here again. I have taken your photos and reposted them just because the Bride wanted to see more.

Thank you.

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last time I was there Tracy (? I think that was her name) had a book of photos from events they have done. Have you gotten a chance to look at that? Otherwise, if your caterer or rental company has done events before, ask if they took photos. Most keep files as ideas for future events.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    7river7wed7:  Really?  When I asked Tracy if she had pictures of wedding receptions she said she didn't have any... were they just events at WH or actually wedding reception photos?

Thanks for your help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Geez I'm not sure. I went to see it back in March or April when I was scouting places for my company holiday party. I distinctly remember seeing photos of other holiday parties but I can't say 100% whether there were reception photos or not.
  • Options
    I am also having my wedding reception here in November of 2012. 
    I think I am going to wrap white lights around the rafters...Tracy said they sometimes allow brides to do this. I just hope someone is brave enough to climb the ladder! haha.

Who are you gals using for linens for the tables? 
  • Options
    Bella Flora is doing all of the decorations and flowers!  She's been great to work with!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards