Destination Weddings Discussions

Good morning!

Happy Monday everyone! I slept 4 hours last night due to a little drama, nothing an ice scraper wont take care of! Today is my day 2 of the South Beach diet. So far so good! I get off work at 5 and will eat dinner and hit up he gym. Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great day!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Good morning!

• Looks like the Knot is acting weird again!  Can't see your post ;(... 

BUT

GOOD MORNING!!!!!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Morning. I am tired this morning.  we went to bed at about 12 but I still feel exhausted.  Not doing much today just work and the grocery store. 

Jenn - Dont break the ice scraper, you may need it this week for the snow that coming.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Jenn and Cathy, I feel you… Mondays are always so rough, I feel tired no matter how much sleep I get.

Nothing much going on today, headed to Target after work and working on the invitations tonight. I really want to try to go to this ribbon store at lunch today so we’ll see if my schedule allows it. Have a great day, ladies!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I always wondered if I should take Mondays off instead of Fridays but then I will hate Tuesdays just as much! I just heard about the snow and crap coming Cathy! Right now they are said its gonna be a mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain! Yay! I call it slushing!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Nothing much going on here. I will be trying to use my FI's shutterfly account to build our engagement photo guest book and then ordering our sand ceremony materials. I also, need my FI help with ordering the guest favors. I pick it out but how to order it  seems tricky.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Goodine -- what are you doing for guest favors?
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning ladies!!
    It's a crappy Monday, holy moly! FI grandma is in the hospital and we found out via text message... which struck me as odd, not a phone call?
    There is a silver lining to today though, my boss is back today, so I am extremely happy--I never want my boss to go on vacation again!
  • Good Morning! I am grumpy and tried this morning, so watch out!

We got a TON done on the bar this morning. It's really coming together. I'm so happy! I had to go down to the basement this morning just to look at it.

Soontobe- I'm sorry to hear that.
  • @kimmy, I'm just so shocked that she went into the hospital yesterday and yet FI didn't get notified until this morning and it was via text?? I guess different families have different dynamics, but still it seems so impersonal to text your son that his grandmother is in the hospital.

She should be out today, they think it was either a minor heart attack or else just very poor circulation, so my fingers are crossed that all is well and she will regain her health!!
  • Good morning ladies! Mondays are always busier at work, but after the gym tonight I'm home so I'll be on catching up :)

FI got a free demo with a personal trainer so I'm going to get my gym time in while he's doing that lol
  • Soontobe- That does seem weird.  My FI's family is like that too though, totally different from mine.

Today I'm home sick with a horrible cold.  I think I slept over ten hours last night and still feel like I'm the walking dead.  I need to perk up a little so I can go to class tonight.  The only good things about being stuck on the couch is I should be able to get some wedding things done, lol.

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • BMc-SO JEALOUS of your FI's free training session! I love the motivation I get when somebody is watching what I'm doing.
    11beck- Did you take any Zicam or Airborne or anything?? I live off of those when I have a cold. It may just be psychological but I swear I get better quicker than before!
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-298?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:b37b2101-a6a5-48f7-a50e-94d300c80c80Post:08e30387-2d88-455c-ad47-a615d5729e64">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@kimmy, I'm just so shocked that she went into the hospital yesterday and yet FI didn't get notified until this morning and it was via text?? I guess different families have different dynamics, but still it seems so impersonal to text your son that his grandmother is in the hospital. She should be out today, they think it was either a minor heart attack or else just very poor circulation, so my fingers are crossed that all is well and she will regain her health!!
    Posted by soontobemrsep[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That does seem weird. Glad to hear she is getting out today. 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards