Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

changing to destination wedding

Re: changing to destination wedding

• Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How far do you want to travel?   I remember a lot of Cincinnatians seem to vacation in Gatlinburg and South Carolina.  If you want to stay in Ohio, there are some beautiful places on Lake Erie in the summer. 

Try making a list of places where you and FI would like to get married and let your budget whittle it down.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe a lot of all-inclusive resorts give you a free wedding package if you book so many nights there.  Try the Destination Wedding board for more info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sandals looks amazing...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of our Friends is doing Marco Island in Florida and another is doing a cruise with just close family and about 20 friends. I have heard Sandals is amazing too, all inclusive sounds great to me!
  • Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did an elopement package at a B&B in Savannah (The Presidents' Quarters).  It was wonderful to not have to worry about anything--they lined up the flowers, minister, cake, champagne, made dinner reservations, etc.

We're taking a vacation to Sandals in August, and they do have a free wedding packages (and fancier packages that you pay for).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards