California-Napa

Indian Springs

Hey girls!  My fiance and I decided to book our honeymoon in San Fran/Napa after our October wedding in Vegas.  We really don't know much about the area so we booked Indian Springs on a whim.  It looks amazing!  Can anyone tell me how far it is from the Napa/Sonoma wineries?  Any other tips/suggestions are much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Indian Springs

• edited December 2011
    I haven't been there in years, but it was nice when I was little. It is in Calistoga, so I would go to Castello di Amorosa in Calistoga. I went there for my bday back in November and had a blast. It's an actual castle that you can tour and have a wine tasting at.
    Also, if you have time I would recommend going on a hot air balloon ride! Balloons Above the Valley would be the best option. I have flown with them a few times.
    Or a bike ride and wine tour, thats always a fun option if you are the active and outdoorsy type.
    Rutherford Grill would be my favorite place to eat! Fun atmosphere and good food! :)
    I have lived here all my life so if you have other questions let me know :)
  • edited December 2011
    Indian Springs is where I had my bach party/spa day. It is a great place with really pleasant staff! It is within walking distance to the cute and quaint downtown shopping area (Lincoln Ave).

If you go to Rutherford Grill then make sure to stop by St. Supery winery(http://www.stsupery.com). This is a great place to learn about wines plus their wines are excellent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards