Wedding Woes

couponing can be a lot of fun.

i was $13 away from a $20 reward certificate, so i did some research to see what i could get and not spend $13 on.

i bought 2 deodorants, a bottle of 100-count advil, and a bottle of cough and cold robitussin. i spent under $10 with printable coupons, in-store ad coupons, sale prices and clipped coupons from inserts inserts.

i got a $10 certificate for the advil promo, and a $20 certificate for the winter rewards promo. not bad! $30 in rewards, and I spent under $10 for items retailing for $23 plus tax.

i wish i had the time and energy to extreme coupon like those maniacs on TV. sadly, the only places that you can do that sort of thing is at the drug stores. too bad i dont have a harris teeter or similar nearby. local supermarkets don't usually double manufacturer coupons.

Re: couponing can be a lot of fun.

• Nice!  None of our grocery stores double, either.
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    taw, i wanted to text you a few weekends ago because of the BRU diaper sale (i dont have your texting number, so this was not possible). i bought two boxes of the jeans diapers and a box of wipes, and got a $20 giftcard. the value boxes of jean diapers were on sale for $14 apiece, so it was a moneymaker like no other. i send those diapers to daycare.
  • That's a great deal.  The only deal I got recently was by buying two huggies boxes at Target for a $5 giftcard.  I had a huggies coupon and a target coupon for each, but it doesn't compare to that BRU deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards