Wedding Etiquette Forum

Let's clear the air.

Re: Let's clear the air.

• I am confused as shiit as to why you think that people think you're BC becasue you left their OB. I feel like I'm missing something. Since when does bouncing from an OB = instant troll blamage??

And I missed a lot of whatever dramz went down in the FFF friday thread because I stopped 1/3 of the way through but I was under the impression people are blaming you for BC based solely on the KPS entry. It didn't seem to be any weirdo underlying hostility that caused that train of thought- it was the KPS entry. Wasn't it?
  • It certainly seems like there has been some witch huntin' going on.

If I were Heels, I'd want to clear the air as well.  Too bad that, yet again, words are being twisted to make her out to be the bad guy. 

Interesting about lala and amoro.  That certainly explains a lot.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I can tell you with complete certainty that that KPS entry was fake and that it was created to stirshit.  I'm not speculating as to who created it or why.  I was being accused of being BC way before last Friday, and that's what I personally am addressing. 
  • I definitely remember someone speculating it was Heels from WAY back in the day (all of... two months ago?) when it was established that BC was definitely not a Canadian knottie playing a joke. So I guess by that logic, BC much be from North Carolina. *headdesk* I vaguely remember some people who speculated.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Heels, I sent you the message before I learned a thing or two about you.  Once I did, I was disgusted and let you know it.  The point I was making about this KPS being from one of us, is that no one has to make up crap about you- those of us who have problems with you would rather just tell it to your "face".

Though, I do like how you had to bring some people with you to make sure you were "backed up"

As for Heels "respecting" the members of the board, I'm pretty sure she knew her phrasing of the OP would bring some sort of response, and since then, two of us have said who we were, and she's then pointed towards other people.  Think that's right?  I don't.  If I want to say I was there, that's one thing, but bringing it to others is a whole different ball of wax. 

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Just because people who are known to be friends with heels comment on a thread, does not mean that she asked them to or "brought" them.
  • Yes.  Because GG and Sucrets regularly post here.... in the last 2 to 3 months? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:ee428d4e-9f5f-4bbf-88c1-d9ff37f2ae72">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes.  Because GG and Sucrets regularly post here.... in the last 2 to 3 months? 
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Amoro, you know I like you, but this is kind of heading off into tinfoil hat territory.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I'd venture to guess that most SB'ers, particularly those that used to be E regs, still lurk here regularly.  Doesn't surprise me that they'd jump in.
  • Surprisingly, several people post on both boards. There's not a line of masking tape down the middle of the room.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Kiki is correct. I lurk often on E, and post when I feel like it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:b9660a41-776b-44f4-b8e2-e783fee97b89">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's clear the air. : Amoro, you know I like you, <strong>but this is kind of heading off into tinfoil hat territory.
    </strong>Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

I haven't been following the debacle closely but this made me laugh.

(And no, it has nothing to do with who it was said to or about. The comment itself is just funny. It could have been said about anyone.)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:8dfe0485-48e6-46e5-a4a6-5af481fd7bd6">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's clear the air. : Hmmpff.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

heh, I said one of the first. besides, you'd be a co-founder :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:9f9a38d2-ca9f-4b13-bc34-03f64eca0efc">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damnit knot.  What I just posted ended up on some club board, and it may be irrelevant now, but just in case.  Lala, what I am saying is that the two main ringleaders in the whole "BC is Heels!!11!!!!" brigade are from your board.  I assume they think that because I left.  If there is some other reason, I'd love to hear it.  I don't mean that in a facetious way, I am genuinely curious.
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]
    no, I got what you meant. hence the "ah." it made much more sense than what I was interpreting your OP as.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:24cb54c4-84f2-449f-9555-f0612f282566">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]It certainly seems like there has been some witch huntin' going on. If I were Heels, I'd want to clear the air as well.  Too bad that, yet again, words are being twisted to make her out to be the bad guy.  Interesting about lala and amoro.  That certainly explains a lot.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]
    meaning...?

cause if it means that we both don't like you, it's a coincidence. I'm on like four off-boards. if I made it my mission to agree with every member of every one, I'd be one confused mofo.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:e50e6191-8072-4496-93d6-4fa388e8117d">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's clear the air. : heh, I said one of the first. besides, <strong>you'd be a co-founder</strong> :)
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]
    Sweet!!! My first order of business is requesting a face to face meeting to discuss our OB with my other co-founder.
  • how do you feel about texas?
  • I saw a chipmunk today sitting on a log. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:67065281-37c1-4fd9-9a34-f34115509fc8">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]how do you feel about texas?
    I could be down with texas. Id prefer it if texas was a wee bit closer though.
  • nebb, same here. if texas was more north, it wouldn't be as hot.

east, I saw an actual mole in my backyard. he was cute.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:ce95a316-0837-4abd-9b1e-3cc0e0f032d0">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw a chipmunk today sitting on a log. 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

Sh*t like this is why you'll always be my one and only.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:ee428d4e-9f5f-4bbf-88c1-d9ff37f2ae72">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes.  Because GG and Sucrets regularly post here.... in the last 2 to 3 months? 
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not because I had a kid or anything.

I actually lurk quite a bit, but it's hard to type with 1 hand while you're holding a sleeping baby.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:ec467dc5-be98-48b2-a490-20378e4d6129">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's clear the air. : meaning...? cause if it means that we both don't like you, it's a coincidence. I'm on like four off-boards. if I made it my mission to agree with every member of every one, I'd be one confused mofo.

Oooh, burn.

I just mean that it makes a lot of sense when all of a sudden certain people fly in to defend someone else. 

I'm not talking specific instances, but if the likes of you and amoro are on an OB, then I can take a pretty educated guess at who else might be on there.  And that certainly explains a lot.

My eyes have been opened in this thread, and for that, Heels, I thank you.

• Go ahead and hate me for saying this, but this thread sounds like shiit you'd overhear at lunch in the quad in middle school. Grow up ladies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:9f6a309f-e1f0-473c-9b0f-91b9a09ebff1">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's clear the air. : Oooh, burn<strong>. I just mean that it makes a lot of sense when all of a sudden certain people fly in to defend someone else.</strong>  I'm not talking specific instances, but if the likes of you and amoro are on an OB, then I can take a pretty educated guess at who else might be on there.  And that certainly explains a lot. My eyes have been opened in this thread, and for that, Heels, I thank you.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

I meant to edit my reply and accidentally hit delete, so here is it again: 

How is that different than what Amoro accused you and ggmae of doing? Or what I'm doing right now? Or any person that isn't around when a post starts and wants to share their opinion? 

Just like it's a coincidence that you guys happen to both be posting in this thread after not having much presence on E, I think it's also true in most other heated threads.  People are going to gravitate to threads with a high post count, and even more so when it's involving posters they recognize. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:e0c88000-64fc-4563-8980-4e3f638b26eb">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go ahead and hate me for saying this, but this thread sounds like shiit you'd overhear at lunch in the quad in middle school. Grow up ladies.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]
    wow, that sentiment wasn't expressed pages ago. way to go, you.
  • You survive with a ginormous stick up your ass every day. Way to go, you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:3657e489-960d-4a0b-8a82-9a0d0ac06f23">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's clear the air. : I meant to edit my reply and accidentally hit delete, so here is it again:  How is that different than what Amoro accused you and ggmae of doing? Or what I'm doing right now? Or any person that isn't around when a post starts and wants to share their opinion?  Just like it's a coincidence that you guys happen to both be posting in this thread after not having much presence on E, I think it's also true in most other heated threads.  People are going to gravitate to threads with a high post count, and even more so when it's involving posters they recognize. 
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

I didn't think I was coming in here and defending Heels.  Coming in and giving an opinion on what's been happening doesn't mean that I'm defending her and is vastly different from what I was referring to.

Call me a nosy nelly, but the OB stuff far intrigues me more.  Sorry, Heels.

• 1. OB makes me think of tampons.

2. If I was heels, I would want to explain/defend myself too. This whole thing is a witchhunt. FFS, everyone got that heels was BC because there was a picture of feet on a KPS that said something about some AEs.

3. To those who call this 'high school drama', if people who you considered friends, or even people you interact frequently with, said lies about you, you'd want to defend yourself too. 15 years old or 78 years old.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-clear-air?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:279c2c78-ac46-4647-b3ab-5778032bc481Post:45d6a15d-3aa6-4e7b-9fe5-50fd226cbcce">Re: Let's clear the air.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. OB makes me think of tampons. 
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank god I'm not alone on this one. </div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards