"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: so, who hangs out here at night?

• I never do. Ever. 
  • Me. Usually anyway.
  • well, how are things?  have i missed anything? 

i'd like to see photos of tide's babies, has she posted any?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • At work tonight, so, me.
  • I'm going to be busy reading on my BRANDNEWKINDLE. 
    I don't know why thats capitalized or I didn't use spaces. Maybe I've got Rapturitis. 
  • i just got a kindle too!  for my beeee-day.  it's awesome.  i'm reading "The Help" right now.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • I am here at night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Here!

Tide posted pics of her babies a few weeks ago, but I don't think she's been back since. 

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• All this rapture business makes me a little sad to be agnostic.

• I am sometimes here. Tide posted pics a couple days after the babies arrived but I do not think any more recent ones.
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2011
    MANDYPANTS

I'm here until a certain time.  (Early in your parts.)  I miss your face.  How are you?  How was your interview last week?  I don't think I ever asked afterward.  Sorry, I didn't forget.  How's your perfect husband? 
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• I'm here sometimes.  Depends on if I feel like being on my computer.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:a12d19fe-37fa-421c-ab2f-1af3adec4340">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All this rapture business makes me a little sad to be agnostic.
    Posted by KellyBrian2013[/QUOTE]

Don't be sad! You can hang out with me. :)

I hope I'm *NOT offending anyone with my Jesus is Coming pic, but I think it's hilarious.

ETA: I meant not offending!
  • CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I don't knot at night, but it's only 4:15 in my timezone so... here I am!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:a12d19fe-37fa-421c-ab2f-1af3adec4340">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All this rapture business makes me a little sad to be agnostic.
    Posted by KellyBrian2013[/QUOTE]
    All this rapture business makes me sad to be a Christian. Apparently I missed Happy Hour for the kool aid...
  • hai!  um, so i did see the first photos.  so, that broad better show her face around here, or else.

i heard the world is ending on saturday. if so, please know that i love you all.  i will be in montreal.

i thought my interview went well.  my stupid phone dropped the call twice.  so i was so embarrassed.  i found out from the recruiter today that out of all the people they phone interviewed with i'm the only one they want to meet with in the office on friday!  woo!  it's only like 2 blocks from my old office.  so that's cool :) 

my husband is awesome.  he threw me an awesome birthday party.  everyone loved the food.  i got nice and drunk, but had like no hangover on sunday.  so awesome.  i have amazing friends and family.  my dad forgot my birthday for the second year in a row.  he finally called 3 days later.  i actually was honest with him for once.  so that was good.  i think i'm sending him a calendar for father's day.

how's the baby making?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • what rapture business?

i don't believe in god.  or jesus.  so put me in that camp.  but i don't really know what we're talking about.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi Mandy!

It's not night time for me yet.  Still hanging out at work.

We Catholics don't believe in the Rapture, so I feel free to mock it.  Because, you know, the concept of it is hilarious.
  • I guess the good people float up naked into heaven and us bad people stay down here and wait for Christ to beat our asses. At least I will not be alone here.

• okay.  i just read the first half.  what the eff is wrong with people?! 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:48ab2f54-642e-4fe5-a609-19aa943e7b3c">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Mandy! It's not night time for me yet.  Still hanging out at work. We Catholics don't believe in the Rapture, so I feel free to mock it.  Because, you know, the concept of it is hilarious.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Birdie, I was gonna say - I'm Catholic, and I've been laughing at your siggy all week!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • That's awesome news, Mands!  Fingers crossed for you!

Glad you had a good birthday party.  Your husband is the best. ;)

Baby making is... going.  haha.  Same shiit, different day.
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Thank you, mica. I was going to say something about Catholics not believing in the Rapture.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:48ab2f54-642e-4fe5-a609-19aa943e7b3c">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Mandy! It's not night time for me yet.  Still hanging out at work. <strong>We Catholics don't believe in the Rapture</strong>, so I feel free to mock it.  Because, you know, the concept of it is hilarious.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

THIS.  OMG.

My stupid ex keeps harassing me "OMG, the Rapture is happening!  Shouldn't you be praying or something?"  He always mocked me for being Catholic.  Has no idea that I don't believe in the Rapture at all.  And makes me want to punch him in the diick.

• Ok I just editted my PP because I meant to say I hope I'm NOT offending anyone! Embarassed
  • well, just keep at it fezz.  but, jesus, you're like 12.  this is prime child bearing years for you.  how long have you been charting for?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Ok...http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-01-01/bay-area/17466332_1_east-bay-bay-area-first-time-camping

So if anyone is familiar with Revelations at all...

"We are now translated into 48 languages and have been transmitting into China on an AM station without getting jammed once," Camping said. "How can that happen without God's mercy?""

That would make this guy the Antichrist. 
  • I second what Docta's saying, Birdie.  I think it's funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards