Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Cupcakes!

Instead of a tradtional wedding cake I am thinking of doing cupcakes! Does anyone know of good bakeries that would make cupcakes for a wedding in the Twin Cities?

Thanks!

Re: Cupcakes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Instead of a tradtional wedding cake I am thinking of doing cupcakes! Does anyone know of good bakeries that would make cupcakes for a wedding in the Twin Cities?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm moving this over to your local board. This one is an international one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Cupcake in St Paul, right off of University?  I think they're pretty reasonably priced and they are delicious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may think it's cheap,  but we are actually getting cupcakes at Sam's Club. THey are REALLY good and a REALLY good price, but somewhat limited with flavors, designs, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah. Target, too!  
  • Options
    courtney3544courtney3544 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://cakeeaterbakery.com/
    My friend Sheela just opened her bakery and her cupcakes are unique and amazing. I also know she does a lot of weddings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    archie08archie08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much do the ones at Sams run? I also heard Costco has good ones as well. Anyone know how much each one run?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Sam's cupcakes. totally delicious and sooooo freaking cheap.  I don't have my notes with me, but I believe they run about 50 cents per cupcake or around there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Steph's suggestion of "Cupcake." That's what we're doing for my wedding, and they've been great to work with so far.

My favorite thing about them is that you can rent the tiered display stand from them... and you spend an additional $20 to get a 6-inch wedding cake (in any of their cupcake flavor combos) for the top tier that you can use for a traditional cutting.
  • Options
    bemidji21bemidji21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about AudreyFresh.com she is based out of Plymouth, MN and reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards