Wedding Invitations & Paper

RSVP Proof

Hi All!

I need some help proofing my RSVP cards. We are having an 18+ wedding and have had some issues already since sending the save the dates with who exactly is invited to the wedding. To help avoid some confusion, we thought about perhaps doing our RSVP's like this:

http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-zazzle_invitation?dz=f94ee2fc-a544-45b7-94cc-cdafd9ab107f&side_name=front&style=3.5x5&media=basic&color=white&context=default_invitation&view=front&view_hack=fhbh

I would hand write in each name of the guests invited and they can either accept or decline. I know this is more work, but I really think it will help to avoid some confusion. Any thoughts on this or ideas on ways to improve? Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: RSVP Proof

• Thanks, i'm sorry the link didn't work! I had sent the save the dates to just those invited the problem is we have to split some families with kids of all ages so I think literally writing out every name will help with confusion.

It was more of just a question of whether or not it is appropriate for a wedding to write them out. Thanks for the help!
  • It looked like this:

M......................................
    .......Accept .........Decline

M.....................................
    .......Accept .........Decline

There will not be any invitations with more than two names, so I figured this would help solve the problem and help me keep track of guests for the seating chart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards