New Jersey

How Long for Engagement Pictures to be Online?

Hi all, so I just took my engagement pictures last Monday and I'm wondering if i'm just being super impatient about them not being ready yet. On average how long did it take for your photographer to get your pics loaded online for you to view?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How Long for Engagement Pictures to be Online?

• We had a preview of about 50 photos online the day after our engagement session.  However, our disc with all of the hi-res images was not ready until about 6 weeks after.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! I wish they'd given me a preview. They are supposed to design and print my STD's before they leave on vacation August 18th. I hope they are able to meet that deadline.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • People are so impatient these days. Too much instant gratification.
  • mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    we got our preview about 4 weeks later and the CD/prints 6 weeks later.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_how-long-for-engagement-pictures-to-be-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e5f57566-da1f-466f-8a47-ec44c5a212bdPost:e4cd81cb-5576-45fd-b7c7-b408aa1061be">Re: How Long for Engagement Pictures to be Online?</a>:
    [QUOTE]People are so impatient these days. Too much instant gratification.
    Posted by bereasonable2[/QUOTE]

<p>Well bereasonable2 I will instantly gratify you with a little something I was taught when I was young: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! I've seen you all across these boards making completely unnecessary & snide remarks. Thank you to rest of the posters who have used this post for it's actual purpose to answer questions and provide insight.</p>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_how-long-for-engagement-pictures-to-be-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e5f57566-da1f-466f-8a47-ec44c5a212bdPost:8eb0386a-d1c9-4eee-9161-e3bedc2c2007">Re: How Long for Engagement Pictures to be Online?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Long for Engagement Pictures to be Online? : Well bereasonable2 I will instantly gratify you with a little something I was taught when I was young: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! I've seen you all across these boards making completely unnecessary & snide remarks. Thank you to rest of the posters who have used this post for it's actual purpose to answer questions and provide insight.
    Posted by Kimachado[/QUOTE]

<div>I've found there are completely ridiculous people on this forum. People that need a healthy dose of reality. Truth hurts, don't it.</div>
  • bereasonable2bereasonable2 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    This is how your post sounds to me:
    "OMG, we took our engagement photos 7 days ago and I can't believe our photographer hasn't delivered them to us yet! WTF. It's not like he probably has 100 other couples engagement sessions to edit. When I take pictures with my iPhone, I upload them instantly to Facebook. WTF. My friend has a nice camera and when they thake pictures, they put up like 1903929 of them on Facebook the SAME day!"

Yeah, and you know what? They all look like garbage because they're not edited. Editing takes time. Hell, anything quality takes time. Ever hear of a fast food steakhouse? Who would want that?

How's that for some insight?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards