Snarky Brides

where in the f...

Fart is everyone? Someone complain or say something inflamatory please

Re: where in the f...

• ....lol, I see your point.

I hate staying at home for 9 days straight. I should have just worked this week, because I am bored out of my mind and it's only day 2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have to do stuff, like clean the bathroom and vacuum and junk, but I'm saving it because if I get it all done today, that's it. Then I have literally nothing to do for the rest of my vacation.

I wish H would call out sick and hang out with me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm here, but I have nothing to contribute.  I'm working in Purchasing today (covering for a co-worker on maternity leave) and it's slow, so I'm mostly following the election coverage on CNN.  It's primary day in Arizona.  

• I'm bored.  I have data analysis to do.... whomp whomp.

I have nothing else to say at the moment besides DivaBiatch loves warm laundry...
  • Inflammatory: I <3 Kat Von D. My friend and I are flying out to LA for the sole purpose of getting a tattoo at High Voltage.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:cb01b92f-0c28-4c6f-b3c8-ccb386caa0f4">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Inflammatory: I <3 Kat Von D. My friend and I are flying out to LA for the sole purpose of getting a tattoo at High Voltage.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

<div>I met her in Sephora in Boston and I felt super lame.  Everyone was showing her their tats and I was like "Hey I'm Leah and incredibly boring but I love you!".... I suck.  She's awesome though.  She was wearing 3000 inch heels so I looked more midget-y than I normally do in the pic :)</div>
  • I'm here.  I had no idea it was primaries in AZ today.  I've never voted, in anything. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:b4ee97cb-7481-464c-97d7-1e8be49db35c">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mara what tattoo do you want to get?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    Well, I've got plans for about 6 more at this point, plus a half-sleeve. So, whichever I don't have done at that point. :)
  • I don't like her, she always looks like she's sitting with her mouth hanging open and seems weird to me. That said, I just found out the black keys announced another show here in august with the shins, who I LOVE, and I feel physically ill over it cause I wanna fucking go but I know it'll be expensive and it goes on sale next friday and adam will say no cause were seeing them in 2 weeks as it is :( dammit all
  • lbarr- I want to see the pic!
  • Well, I rememberd wrong... I don't look super midget-y at all I guess.  I think I just felt really boring next to her.

• I've never met anyone that famous.  Only Bobby Vinton, but he was more famous around our Grandparents times lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:baa92d76-411b-4149-abcb-43fed61ba8b3">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here.  I had no idea it was primaries in AZ today.  <strong>I've never voted, in anything. </strong>
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>Really?  Can I ask why?</div>
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm just sitting here at work, waiting for the fucking phone to ring and for the apparent impending doom of a snow storm that's coming.
    panther
  • Also, I do have a real question-y thing, I posted on TB earlier:

DS has webbed fingers and I am looking to get advice from any other moms who have had to consider somewhat elective surgery for their LO.  

I have webbed fingers as well and chose not to get them fixed at the age of 15 (my webbing reaches the first knuckle between my ring and middle finger).  This means I cannot wear my wedding ring on the left hand, I can't wear gloves, and I could not have been a concert pianist, but otherwise no real issues.  DS's fingers are more fused than mine (webbing goes high between first and second knuckle between ring and middle finger), so I would think that he would have more challenges with fine motor skills.  The optimal time for surgery is before he turns 2, if it is a complex fusion (bone, etc) then I think the age is before 6 months or 1 year.  Surgery will likely involve a 2 day hospital stay, being unconscious for the procedure, and skin grafts.  

I will be going to see a hand surgeon for an evaluation soon, but wanted to hear anyone else's advice as to why they would/would not get surgery for their child.   

• raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I'm here.  Bored.  Not at all motivated to work.  I'm finishing up reports I started in 2010.  FUN!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    A girlfriend and I met Tom Green when I was 18. 

He walked past us on the street in downtown HB, so naturally we followed him into the bar.  We told him we were from ND and he was all, "Oh I've been there.  Went to Walgreens."  Dude was hungover as shiit and was getting ready to get plowed again.

Also, laugh all you want at my 18-year-old haircut.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:444d6529-95b6-40fe-ba76-2a5b79879017">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just sitting here at work, waiting for the fucking phone to ring and for the apparent impending doom of a snow storm that's coming.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>We are due for bad weather as well.  Not so much snow but ice.  Fun times.</div>
  • I met tom delonge 3 times, he told me I had nice tits :)
  • Wisc, I've just never educated myself enough to make an informed vote, so I haven't. 
  • I just noticed I had huge tits when I was 18 too.  Damn.

Lol Nebb, I went to an Everclear concert in college and the lead singer ran along the front of the crowd and pulled people out to come up on stage with him.  I leaned way over the guard rail and he took one look at my boobs, grabbed my arm and before I knew it I was up on stage with them.  My flat chested friends didn't talk to me the whole way home, lol.

Concert sucked, other than that.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:444d6529-95b6-40fe-ba76-2a5b79879017">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just sitting here at work, waiting for the fucking phone to ring and for the apparent impending doom of a snow storm that's coming.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I am praying so hard for a snow day tomorrow.
  • I have a friend who has met countless celebs.  I'm slightly jealous.  Kat was my one and only lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:9949f798-eef5-4133-86ec-d07036526fa6">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: where in the f... : I am praying so hard for a snow day tomorrow.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Lol you suck.  Snow day or not I have to find a way to go to work.  Stupid snow storm, making news.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:44140ed7-6806-48dc-9088-a9807208c59e">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wisc, I've just never educated myself enough to make an informed vote, so I haven't. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>Fair enough.  The reason for many people is that they don't think that their one vote makes a difference...  and that reason sort of bugs me.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:fa7648e6-cfbb-48c3-99fb-7493015f4a32">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm am so freaking excited that my H figured out we could get pre-sale tickets to Madonna tomorrow morning.  Is that inflammatory?  I've never seen her before and she's getting old.  This could be my last chance.   I saw ND and SD had blizzard warnings today.  Stay safe AATB & Anna!  We are supposed to get strong t-storms and hail.  Eff that shiit.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

It's eerily calm out there right now.  You know, right before we get blasted, lol.

I like Madonna!
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-in-the-f?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dba91128-eee5-4849-988a-ef02dabb588bPost:36f65700-68c3-449e-ac85-cba4023c93c2">Re: where in the f...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: where in the f... : I used to love Everclear.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

So did I.  Then I saw them live.  Haha!
    panther
  • Wisc, as for the webbed fingers, idk it could at least be worth finding out more information, weighing risks vs benefits.  Especially if theyre pretty fused, I'd hate to see him have issues later with writing, typing, etc.
  • I can tell you about my nightmare last night:

I dreamt that H left me for his exGF, and I got so pissed that I threw her from a balcony, which killed her. But she kept coming back to life and climbing back up the balcony, even deader than the last time. I specifically remember her white-out eyes and super pale zombie skin that freaked me out, and I was so angry with H for leaving me for her. Is it bad that I wanted to have morning sex just to claim him as mine? lol
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards