New Jersey

Engagement Photos - Northern NJ

Does anyone have a recommendation for engagement photos in Northern NJ?  I'm not looking to spend a lot of money, just a short outdoor session.
Thanks!

Re: Engagement Photos - Northern NJ

• I've always had my heart set on the Skylands Botanical Gardens in Ringwood... so pretty.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Many photographers in this area offer free engagement photos if you book them for your wedding, so I would reserach and maybe book your wedding photographer before you do the engagement shots
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's very helpful!  Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_engagement-photos-northern-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:a18d96eb-896d-465c-a6e1-21850ac777a6Post:947e2521-77b3-40e0-8dee-dab0ea5c6495">Re: Engagement Photos - Northern NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Many photographers in this area offer free engagement photos if you book them for your wedding, so I would reserach and maybe book your wedding photographer before you do the engagement shots
    Posted by lexi913[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_engagement-photos-northern-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:a18d96eb-896d-465c-a6e1-21850ac777a6Post:eeafa109-61e9-4a2b-86f8-f27b9f401fa8">Re: Engagement Photos - Northern NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've always had my heart set on the Skylands Botanical Gardens in Ringwood... so pretty.
    Posted by garbasaurus[/QUOTE]
    I think it really depends on the type of vibe you're going for, OP. I did my e-pics at the Botanical Gardens also. It was beautiful. We did wedding pics at Lamberts Castle. If you want more of an urban look, you can do downtown Hoboken by the water or the train station. All of those places are free. 
  • My friend did hers in Ridgewood and they looked really nice.  But they were going for a more urban feel so that worked.  Morristown could be nice too if thats what you were looking for.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_engagement-photos-northern-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:a18d96eb-896d-465c-a6e1-21850ac777a6Post:1b0c94be-7678-477c-9783-48df9beae169">Re: Engagement Photos - Northern NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement Photos - Northern NJ : I think it really depends on the type of vibe you're going for, OP. I did my e-pics at the Botanical Gardens also. It was beautiful. We did wedding pics at Lamberts Castle. If you want more of an urban look, you can do downtown Hoboken by the water or the train station. All of those places are free. 
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree.  Depends on the vibe.  Fi and I had our engagement shots at the NJ Botanical Gardens and loved it.  It reminded me of scenes from the Jennifer Lopez movie - The Wedding Planner. Our photographer did a great job in using the nature, flowers along with some of the architectual concepts throught the gardens.  Loved it there.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards