Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Photobooth help!

Any recommendations for cheap photobooth companies? I need them asap!!! Thanks in advance!

Re: Photobooth help!

• We used VIP photo booth...they are not cheap, however after comparing all the photo strips from each company theirs was by far the best. And the photo booth was nice looking unlike some other vendors out there.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_photobooth-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:394d4690-3800-429b-9d10-3d6e5e133490Post:6e069b5d-c734-4c2d-ac3d-997887dbe10b">Photobooth help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any recommendations for cheap photobooth companies? I need them asap!!! Thanks in advance!
    Posted by AnnieAnnieBoBannie[/QUOTE]
  • ktwagner21ktwagner21 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Whatever you do stay away from The Little Black Booth.  We purchased a groupon for them to do our wedding this past September.  I have yet to recieve my collage that was included the Groupon price.  2 weeks ago I finally got my Facebook Gallery.  Every time I have had a concern or anything I am the one that has to make the call.  Commuincation is not very good.  I was told by a staff member all my add ons would be delievered to my home address.  After speaking with the owner he basically laughed at me and said that isn't true, and he cannot ship out my collage as the price is too expensive! 

However, I will say the attendant at our wedding was awesome and everyone loved having it there.  Customer service still plays a high roll to me and that is not what I have experienced at all.

I was told the reason they have been behind is becuase their photobooth guy quit.  To me that is no excuse.  And then to be told by other staff that my items are complete and will be mailed to me AND they confirm my address.  That doesn't happen, I make a call 2 weeks later and the owner tells me it's too expensive to ship....  I am sorry but I will NEVER give them a good review!!!

All I want is my disc and collage!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know http://thejoybooth.com offers an open concept or an enclosed with Pipe and Drape!  My friend used them for their event and had nothing but great things to say about this company!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards