Florida-Central Florida
Options

Wedding Dress Shopping

Any suggestions for wedding dress shopping? I have experienced both ends of the spectrum (Solutions Bridal and David's Bridal) and I am looking for somewhere in between. I keep seeing terrible things about Minerva's. What do you ladies think?

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping

• Options
    Good luck! I've been shopping since mid-May and have been to every store in the area 3 times at least.  Not found anything I love.  I will have to say having been around I think Solutions is the most knowledgable, and has the best overall experience.  It's far better than Collection.  I even saw the girl who helped me at Solutions on youtube for NY bridal fashion week, impressive.  I doubt some of the other salons send thier girls.  I did find a dress at Minerva's I almost bought but after being assured it could be made into a sweetheart on numerous occasions one day (showing my dad) the owner was like, no best you can get is a pinch.  So, the salespeople didn't know thier stuff.  They also won't tell you who designed dress so you have to hunt on internet for yourself if you want to look at and reflect on it afterwards. 

I'm probably going to get something at Lily's because I found a few "cheaper" dresses I like.  If I liked something better at Solutions I would go there in a heartbeat because those girls know what they're doing and for me I want someone who is an expert.  I don't want to mess around on such an occassion.  Hmmm, now I've almost talked myself out of Lily's!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_wedding-dress-shopping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:3acb0005-24b0-4b3c-a6cd-8d076d7b92fePost:0f8b654e-1728-4659-9b88-cb2223f618dd">Wedding Dress Shopping</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any suggestions for wedding dress shopping? I have experienced both ends of the spectrum (Solutions Bridal and David's Bridal) and I am looking for somewhere in between. I keep seeing terrible things about Minerva's. What do you ladies think?
    Posted by kbiggs11[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards