November 2013 Weddings

Have you set a date?

Has anyone set their November 2013 date?

FI and I will be getting married on 11/02/13, which is our 6 year dating anniversary.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Have you set a date?

• We haven't "firmly" set a date (no deposits or anything yet) but the church is currently reserved for 11.09.13!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Nothing booked yet, but we claiming it! 11/16/2013 (one day before we met in high school and two days before we started officially dating) LaughingKiss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Trying for 11/09/13 if we can get our venue for that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our date is set for Sunday, November 3rd, 2013.  We've booked pretty much everything important all ready, so it's pretty set in stone. Woot!
    Anniversary
  • November 8, 2013. It is set we have the venue and the Church and some other things. Its set we already told people.
  • We have officially booked our wedding place!! the date is 11/12/13 !!! *Just cause I think that's an awesome date and my friends have all said, "you WOULD pick that for your date!!" hahaha*
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amh012amh012 member
    First Comment

11/9/13 <3
    its the day my grandparents got married and since the cant be with us, they will be watching over us! hopefully it brings as much happiness as it did for them!

• Another 11/9/13 date here :) We firmly booked our venue and will book the church next month when our permanent minister starts his new term (right now we have an interim minister who asked that we wait for the permanent one). It already seems like time is flying by!
  • 11/3/13 we booked the church, venue and I ordered my dress. We have a meeting with the DJ next week. I'm finding the photographer and videographer will be my greatest challenge.
  • 11/02/13 over here. I don't really want a winter wedding, and the place we're looking at has crazy deals if your wedding is in November.
  • mcahil1mcahil1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    11/23/2013! We have our venue, church, photographer and hair person! I am so excited!
  • We set November 16, 2013 also! No particular reason, just that it's in the fall and the weather will be cooler, but not cold!
  • We've booked for 11/12/13 :D
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_have-you-set-a-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:de853111-4592-4357-ab93-55eb96d72daaPost:dc7a619a-1464-4a0f-9cf3-87a977b7cfe2">Re: Have you set a date?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have officially booked our wedding place!! the date is 11/12/13 !!! *Just cause I think that's an awesome date and my friends have all said, "you WOULD pick that for your date!!" hahaha*
    Posted by princesscastillo325[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahahaha, didn't notice this post before I responded! My friends said the exact same thing about me with that date :D</div>
  • edited November 2012
    November 24th, 2013! We are getting the paperwork this week to sign and officially set the date. We were originally trying for September 14/December 14th since we started dating on the 14th and got engaged on the 14th....but Saturday weddings were too expensive. So we settled on Sunday 11/24.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards