New Jersey

Opinions on these bands

OK- so I am still debating changing to a band from a DJ. Anyone have any opinions on these bands:
Jason Craig - LT band
Jason Craig - Round Midnight
Fuzzpops
Veronica Martell entertainment - she was in a band called 20/20 at my sisters wedding, but now has her own company

Any opinions/advice? Anyone been to a wedding w/ these bands? Im kinda tone deaf so any opinions would be great haha! Thanks!

Re: Opinions on these bands

• GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with any of them.  We're very excited about our choice, the Time Machine.  A little pricey, but they are extraoridnary.
  • edited December 2011
    the time machine is awesome- they were booked for our date. My aunt used them forever ago and they were great then too.
  • edited December 2011

We are using Silk and are really excited!!!

• edited December 2011
    I am using Jason Craigs Night Moves.  I have heard them play at several weddings and they were great.
  • edited December 2011
    have you ever heard jason craigs round midnight or LT band?
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of the bands you mentioned but wanted to tell you about our band, Soul Revival.  They played our wedding last Dec. (can't believe it's almost been a year!!!!!!!!) and were amazing!!  Everyone was dancing and we had the best time, they sounded awesome.  I highly recommend them!  I know they are having a showcase this coming Monday evening, if you can make it, they are really worth seeing. 
  • maronesamaronesa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad experience with Fuzzpops-- they double booked me and another knottie for the same day!  I found out only because I read her profile.  I called them and informed them of the mistake, they were trying to resolve it by hybriding their original members with the Fuzzpops Too members -- STAY AWAY!

Also, we ending up using Black Tie Boogie, they were on break for most of the night, "lost" the intro sheet and didn't tell us until we had to whisper in their ear from the hallway of who was coming out next, and then on top of it all, played the wrong songs for my dance with my mom!  STAY AWAY!
    imageimage My special EA/TEF fighter! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards